Where are the black women

The taboo is more white women and black men. Personally I don't think there as much lust and attraction with bw and wm. White men more go for Asian women. Black women are left out and Asian men also.

The taboo is more white women and black men. Personally I don't think there as much lust and attraction with bw and wm. White men more go for Asian women. Black women are left out and Asian men also.
Yep seems that way,other than white women white men seem to go for Hispanic and Asian women more than black women

I had a back girlfriend for a number of years. Whenever she wanted fucked, and that was fairly often, she would call me and I would go over to her apartment and take care of her needs! Sometimes, she had another girl, usually black, to be serviced as well.

Over the years, I have had a number of black women.

I never had any complaints as to size or technique!

I love black goddesses.They are the hottest in the world. Try kissing one of them in the mouth, sucking the tongue and nipples, then touch the panties and finger softly her pussy: it´is all wet, including her thighs.

If those small cocks white men were not able to satisfy their own white women lovers and wives how can they satisfy black women who are used to big black cocks? That's BS and they should look for Asian women not black women who always need big cocks and not potato baked small white cocks!!!!!!White guys who have only tiny dicks should be always cuckolds for us white wives and out big cocks black bulls, this is where all white men belong to and should be serving us not looking for other women who laugh on their tiny dicks.
tumblr_nyj5ws1HUN1rhiwtgo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nw19mplG7I1rhiwtgo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nti5rqGynq1rhiwtgo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nrulo8ORrC1rhiwtgo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nnrohdcE0M1sgi1lso1_500.jpg
tumblr_mgy31m7XNv1r2elg8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nnbyrfzdAG1rhiwtgo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nmlz4duiht1rhiwtgo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nkysaoiSi61rhiwtgo1_500.jpg
tumblr_njfp7oKB8i1rhiwtgo1_500.jpg

Back