Where are all the BBC lover/Cuckolds in South Africa at?

African bull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Been ere for awhile and I must say I'm loving the site a lot of great ppl ere. But are there no large demand of this lifestyle in South Africa?

That's because the majority of stuff here is fantasy. If you do a Google image search on the pictures you find most of them were stolen from other places. Especially on the home page.

U may be right but at least dere are some genuine people ere always great to meet other exciting peeps

Been ere for awhile and I must say I'm loving the site a lot of great ppl ere. But are there no large demand of this lifestyle in South Africa?

I don't this website gets a lot of coverage in Africa. South Africa, even depending in where you are is still a lot more modern and western than other African countries but just as mobile phones have 'taken off' in Africa maybe the internet and sites like this will get more coverage.

But look at the maths. How many white women in South Africa? Maybe 2 million and half of them you might not find 'interesting'anyway. There are around 30 million women in the UK. not all white of course, but around 250 million european women in the EU and around 125 million women in the USA maybe only 60% of them are white (don't quote me that's just a top of the head remark!). The point being the odds of making the right contact on this site with a woman in Africa is going to be low, and once you head north of SA the odds are going to be dramatically lower.

The good news is that white women in Africa and in SA in particular are indeed taking black cock, just how many mixed race babies are born in SA every year, so just keep on looking because somewhere there is a white female just waiting for someone to make that approach....:)

I don't this website gets a lot of coverage in Africa. South Africa, even depending in where you are is still a lot more modern and western than other African countries but just as mobile phones have 'taken off' in Africa maybe the internet and sites like this will get more coverage.

But look at the maths. How many white women in South Africa? Maybe 2 million and half of them you might not find 'interesting'anyway. There are around 30 million women in the UK. not all white of course, but around 250 million european women in the EU and around 125 million women in the USA maybe only 60% of them are white (don't quote me that's just a top of the head remark!). The point being the odds of making the right contact on this site with a woman in Africa is going to be low, and once you head north of SA the odds are going to be dramatically lower.

The good news is that white women in Africa and in SA in particular are indeed taking black cock, just how many mixed race babies are born in SA every year, so just keep on looking because somewhere there is a white female just waiting for someone to make that approach....:)
Informative and uplifting nicely written

Back