Where are all of my MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, DC Cuck couples?!

MDMandingo

Male
Real Person
From
DC, US

MDMandingoNew Member
Hello, My name is King. I am a straight bull living in College Park, MD ISO of a couple or SF in the surrounding areas for discreet cuckold play. I'm well educated, disease-free, 6'5, dark skinned, and decently endowed (from what you can see) w/ insatiable appetite. If couple/female can provide current STD tests (myself as well), would like to fulfill creampie and roleplay fantasies. I occasionally play on camera but due to my occupation, I rather play anonymously.
I have profiles on OKC as well as Fetlife for interested individuals.
If you are a couple/female in the surrounding areas, do send a message with NO HESITATION.

• TAKOMA PARK*
  • COLLEGE PARK
  • LAUREL
  • GREENBELT
  • MONTGOMERY COUNTY
  • ROCKVILLE
  • SILVER SPRING
  • DC
  • Columbia
I am very much real and would like to meet a very much real couple/woman. With that being said, couples - voice verification with both parties, husband and wife, will be needed to pursue this fantasy.

KING

Hi King, like your profile, and decided to write. In the NOVA area/Reston vicinity. Would you be open to playing with my boyfriend and me? (Of course assuming we're all compatible.) Would you be ok him touching you? I have sort of a dominating streak, liking me tell him what to do. Hope you're having a good night!

MDMandingoNew Member
Hello, My name is King. I am a straight bull living in College Park, MD ISO of a couple or SF in the surrounding areas for discreet cuckold play. I'm well educated, disease-free, 6'5, dark skinned, and decently endowed (from what you can see) w/ insatiable appetite. If couple/female can provide current STD tests (myself as well), would like to fulfill creampie and roleplay fantasies. I occasionally play on camera but due to my occupation, I rather play anonymously.
I have profiles on OKC as well as Fetlife for interested individuals.
If you are a couple/female in the surrounding areas, do send a message with NO HESITATION.

• TAKOMA PARK*
  • COLLEGE PARK
  • LAUREL
  • GREENBELT
  • MONTGOMERY COUNTY
  • ROCKVILLE
  • SILVER SPRING
  • DC
  • Columbia
I am very much real and would like to meet a very much real couple/woman. With that being said, couples - voice verification with both parties, husband and wife, will be needed to pursue this fantasy.

KING
Hey we would be interested in meeting up in DC most likely. We are in Roanoke. We would like to see more full pics of you though is possible

Back