When your busy

Oh my gosh yes. When I am unavailable for any reason I have a good friend I can call to send over and visit my BBC so that he stays satisfied! I thought I was the only one who did that.

Some nights when we are both really horny, we will surprise him with the two of us.

Oh my gosh yes. When I am unavailable for any reason I have a good friend I can call to send over and visit my BBC so that he stays satisfied! I thought I was the only one who did that.
you sound a lot like me and my girlfriend I have share my black friend with her more then once and we have had 4 r 5 threesome with him,,,,, got to take good care of him
Some nights when we are both really horny, we will surprise him with the two of us.[/QUOTyou

[QUOI? E="SweetHoney, post: 743512, member: 47493"]Oh my gosh yes. When I am unavailable for any reason I have a good friend I can call to send over and visit my BBC so that he stays satisfied! I thought I was the only one who did that.

Some nights when we are both really horny, we will surprise him with the two of us.[/QUOTE]
Can i? ;)

Back