When your busy

Oh my gosh yes. When I am unavailable for any reason I have a good friend I can call to send over and visit my BBC so that he stays satisfied! I thought I was the only one who did that.

Some nights when we are both really horny, we will surprise him with the two of us.

ky2forfun

Couple
Gold Member
From
KY, US
Oh my gosh yes. When I am unavailable for any reason I have a good friend I can call to send over and visit my BBC so that he stays satisfied! I thought I was the only one who did that.
you sound a lot like me and my girlfriend I have share my black friend with her more then once and we have had 4 r 5 threesome with him,,,,, got to take good care of him
Some nights when we are both really horny, we will surprise him with the two of us.[/QUOTyou

4POWER

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
[QUOI? E="SweetHoney, post: 743512, member: 47493"]Oh my gosh yes. When I am unavailable for any reason I have a good friend I can call to send over and visit my BBC so that he stays satisfied! I thought I was the only one who did that.

Some nights when we are both really horny, we will surprise him with the two of us.[/QUOTE]
Can i? ;)