When your bull is cheating.

I guess that person would have to decided if they can live with his wife finding out one day.And is it really worth knowing that you may have broke up a so call happy family.There's alot of single bulls that can give a Lady what they are looking for,without any stress or drama attached!

I guess that person would have to decided if they can live with his wife finding out one day.And is it really worth knowing that you may have broke up a so call happy family.There's alot of single bulls that can give a Lady what they are looking for,without any stress or drama attached!
The TRUTH.

Whats the problem?
You cant control a bull.Period.
You shouldnt worry about it, your not leaving your husband for him and I'm sure if his wife doesnt know , he has no plans to leave his family for you.......................just enjoy whatever time you guys get to be together and keep it strictly on the sex.

you have to remember, black males have huge appetite for white pussy . Once they get thier appetite wet they need to fuck as many white chics as they can. Even thou black bulls expect his white pussy to be loyal to him she can't expect him to pass up all the hot white pussy he has available to him

He's a fucking memory..no ifs ands or buts..gone bye bye see ya later. Be a fucking man and be honest. You are not just dragging your family into this but mine as well asshole,,,and I take care of mine. Me and the wife have a "Hall Pass" type relationship to take on whatever may fall in our lap....but know we always communicate about it. Hey I got nothing against someone if they wanna cheat...but dont bring it to my door

We ended it with him. Obviously him being married wasn't a problem, but that he had lied about it and that she didn't know.

I don't expect to "control" a bull. But I have no desire to facilitate the destruction of someone else's marriage.

Besides, you are MORE interested in playing with a minimum of ten inches than anything else regarding a Bull.

Not true. I have several lovers who aren't that big. They are charming, intelligent, and they fuck me the way I need to be fucked. I have yet to have a lover who is 10 plus. It is something that I really want to try and if I have to travel or pay someone elses travel expenses to experience it, then I am willing to do it.

I think Sara did the right thing.

We have experienced this first hand and the rama to go with it. Nothing like having a pissed off physco wife show up at your door looking for her husband and my wife.

Just not good. We don't care if your single, married, or whatever just be honest with us about it, thats all.

Wait a minute, wouldn't you also be cheating on your husband? And might not you also have *******? I'm confused to see the deal here, isn't he just there for intelligent conversation, spice, and to fuck you?

It's all in the definitions. My husband knows about my extra-marital flings, and approves, and often times is present. This guy's wife is unaware of her husband's actions and probably unapproving. I ended it partly out of respect for her.

There is also the trust between me and my bull. I don't like being lied to. You can be the best lay in the world, but lie to me and your ass is out the door.

Finally, it is a safety thing. I don't know this woman, and I have no intention of being confronted by a psycho-jilted cheated-on wife in a dark alley.

It's all in the definitions. My husband knows about my extra-marital flings, and approves, and often times is present. This guy's wife is unaware of her husband's actions and probably unapproving. I ended it partly out of respect for her.

There is also the trust between me and my bull. I don't like being lied to. You can be the best lay in the world, but lie to me and your ass is out the door.

Finally, it is a safety thing. I don't know this woman, and I have no intention of being confronted by a psycho-jilted cheated-on wife in a dark alley.
Oh, I think I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought both parties knew, not that his wife was in the dark. In that case, get his sorry ass out and find a more honest cock!

Back