When You see an Interracial Couple...

My girl dated several black guys when she was younger and it started in high school. She had a fake I.D. And would frequent the clubs. Her dad got very upset when she brought a black
Guy home and she said she would often get dirty looks on the street when she was with a guy. Where I grew up there were not many blacks in school so the girls who dated black were often looked at different. Is that my girl has ruled me about her past, it really turns me in to know she was a equal Opportunist! She tells me how good the sex was and how. If they were. The thought of my little Barbies right pussy being split apart by a BBC turns me on like crazy!

i just imagine her on her back,legs held open,big black cock with loose balls getting ready to cum in her white pussy....and me wishing i could watch and eat the creampie

When I see an interracial couple and the black guy is handsome I get jealous. Knowing she is taking his bbc in get holes. Makes me want to join them. I think interracial couples are hot.
I'm sure you attract all kinds black men attention, you have beauty and body that make myself and others want to pursue you.

Back