When you get out of the shower you see this………..

TopCat

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Husband and bull booked a room at the hotel for your first BBC. After several back and forth conversations with bull, husband is now confident and you have been waiting a long time for this to happen, you are a little nervous. Prior to sexual play, you decide to take a long shower to ease your nerves. While you take a shower husband decides to take a short nap after a challenging day at work and he is a deep sleeper. When you get out of the shower you see this after waiting a long time to get a bull, you see him fucking the housekeeper on the hotel floor in front of the bathroom door.

9487ae1e-2cbc-4e4f-94fe-48e0bca1fe51.gif

What would you do? How would you react? Does this ******* the deal with the bull? Will you give this bull a second chance and meet him again? Or you may respond to the thread any way you wish. Bulls are usually not exclusive to one woman.

Last edited:
Were you the bull? lol

The scenario was quite similar to one of my actual sexual encounters. The housekeeper was so sexy and I really wanted to flirt with her but I knew flirting with her would lead to other things. I didn't want to ruin it for the girl who waited so long for her first black cock; however, I had enough stamina and sex drive to take both of them.

Back