when you fuck up

She fucked up because of some assholes on this site. I'd love to know who encouraged her to do this destructive behavior. So we can universally condemn that POS.

Macnfries, have any names for us?

Hmm clearing out all the assholes... might not have many left. lol

Being an adulterer myself my only suggestion is not to confess and have some sort of heart to heart if you end up feeling guilty or regretting what you've done. You are only doing this to make yourself feel better. It cannot hp your partner in any way. If you decide that you don't like what your doing then stop, shut the he'll up and get on with your life.

This may seem like a slightly uptight British attitude but there's a lot bad about the modern trend to share every detail of your life and confess in public to all manner of things. Some secrets are necessary.

That being said, I do have every sympathy for you but please don't end up in a situation where your guilt makes you feel that you need to now always be subservient to your husband. You'll be no happier. Try and remember what you had and keep aiming for that.

Life of Brian. The closing song ;-)

I cant expect him not to FUCK who he wants as giving as he has been with me. Unless we both agree to not fuck anyone else or only do couples again., Since Black men dont like White men fucking Black wives and White girls with Black men are not into White guys. Thats a little rough. Its not a matter of my husband still desiring me. He fucks me often. Even 3 ways. Im what he likes shes built like me. Im 36yr shes 19yr your not a woman you dont understand ask your Girl. Thanks for your advice. Im just a selfish modern woman. It might be better if she was Black, Asian, Latino, not me 15 yr ago
I was unable ti deal with my husbands affaiar I even tried going out and lettong my self be picked up by a few randim Black guye on my own. When I confronted him about my feelings I was shocked and thrilled to learn. He had seen my post in site (didnt know he was keeping tabs on me)He broke it off with Barbi doll and was waiting for me to come to him. I felt like such a selfesh weak slut. Hed said if it upset me so bad he wouldnt fuck other women. What a man. That he tnjoyed our 3 ways more than any slut on the side. that he didnt even think about fuckong other women until I staeted fucking solo. We are going back to 3 ways with strangers. Which was the most thrilling sex ever. He arranged every thing I never knew when it was going ti happen until I was told put something sluty on we are going out. Nothing compared to the excitement of being in a elevator knowing there was a big dicked black stranger ( he always got me huge cocks) waiting to use me any way he desired. After I confessed I was a slut for black cock and begged my husband to let me fuck him. I wont get fucked as often as I want who does..

I was unable ti deal with my husbands affaiar I even tried going out and lettong my self be picked up by a few randim Black guye on my own. When I confronted him about my feelings I was shocked and thrilled to learn. He had seen my post in site (didnt know he was keeping tabs on me)He broke it off with Barbi doll and was waiting for me to come to him. I felt like such a selfesh weak slut. Hed said if it upset me so bad he wouldnt fuck other women. What a man. That he tnjoyed our 3 ways more than any slut on the side. that he didnt even think about fuckong other women until I staeted fucking solo. We are going back to 3 ways with strangers. Which was the most thrilling sex ever. He arranged every thing I never knew when it was going ti happen until I was told put something sluty on we are going out. Nothing compared to the excitement of being in a elevator knowing there was a big dicked black stranger ( he always got me huge cocks) waiting to use me any way he desired. After I confessed I was a slut for black cock and begged my husband to let me fuck him. I wont get fucked as often as I want who does..
Seriously?

Don't punish yourself. Just as he should learn to forgive you. You need to learn to forgive yourself. The fact that you feel the way you do now shows that you have grown and you are not the same person you were. You don't have to live in the past and you don't have to pay for it the rest of your life. Despite what you think you're worth more than that.

You have a great capacity to love and that is what matters. Yes he'll need time to get by this but that does not need to come at your expense. Give him what he needs but not if you have to spend the rest of our life being punished by him or yourself.

and I mean really fuck up, to the point that anyone who tries to help you can not, its the most empty and corrupt feeling in the world.everyone knows there are shitty people in the world but there is nothing like realizing you are one of them. I'm good at only two things in the world, being a good wife and a good mommy and I'm not even good at them any more.I may have just lost everything in my world and my husband has chosen to stay in a hotel tonight instead of in our bed with me. Listen to me, don't fuck up like me, don't betray people who trusted you
I do hope things get better for u

For us the feeling of guilt she carries is something that can be solved in an adult conversation with her husband. She can not apologize forever, believing herself to be a horrible person just because she had sex with another man ...

For us the feeling of guilt she carries is something that can be solved in an adult conversation with her husband. She can not apologize forever, believing herself to be a horrible person just because she had sex with another man ...
She violated the trust of a man who never encouraged her to fool around. And given that this was an IR encounter, it amplified the betrayal if he dissaproved of things like this.

She knew played with fire and got burned. And what is worse, a childs life was permanently changed from their breakup. And who knows what the impact is going to be for her. One minute, in a loving family. The next, broken.

She violated the trust of a man who never encouraged her to fool around. And given that this was an IR encounter, it amplified the betrayal if he dissaproved of things like this.

She knew played with fire and got burned. And what is worse, a childs life was permanently changed from their breakup. And who knows what the impact is going to be for her. One minute, in a loving family. The next, broken.

the latins says "Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum" - To err is human, to forgive is divine. As we wrote before, that can be solved in an adult conversation with her husband.

the latins says "Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum" - To err is human, to forgive is divine. As we wrote before, that can be solved in an adult conversation with her husband.
Maybe to you because you subscribe to fooling around. Too many others, its irrepairable harm.

in the end not worth it, seems like her curiosity got the best of her.

After reading every post on here i thought to myself, Honesty and communication could have prevented and solved any and every problem i've read. If you have a desire to sleep with someone else, tell your spouse in a loving way, tell them its something you just want to try, tell them that your not gonna stop loving them because of it. Ask them to be open minded and take the journey with you down that path but, be prepared for the answer you dont want to hear. If you hear that answer you didnt want you can go about life knowing you were honest with the person you have a lifelong commitment to. You never know, right time, right place, right way of talking to them might just get you what you want. If not you need to keep your commitments to your family first as your vows you took describe. My wife and I have no drama as we put each other and our relationship FIRST, ahead of our sexual desires. We communicate honestly with each other and leave nothing out and tell one another what we like and dont like as we go along. We only play together because this is about US not him or her. If I dont like something she is doing I speak up and tell her, if she doesnt like something I'm doing she tells me. If you cant communicate and be honest with each other you have no buisiness being in that relationship at all as that is what a relationship is all about. ...........As for Vanessabbc....I feel against the grain on this it seems but, I feel she did the right thing by coming clean and telling her husband what she did, its probably the reason he is trying to work it out with her. If my wife did something behind my back and came to me BEFORE I found out or caught her doing it, is the ONLY way I would forgive her. It shows she cared enough about me and our relationship to face what is coming rather than to hide it. If I find out about it without her coming clean there will be NO chance of repairing it. But everyone sees things differently and im just one perspective.

After reading every post on here i thought to myself, Honesty and communication could have prevented and solved any and every problem i've read. If you have a desire to sleep with someone else, tell your spouse in a loving way, tell them its something you just want to try, tell them that your not gonna stop loving them because of it. Ask them to be open minded and take the journey with you down that path but, be prepared for the answer you dont want to hear. If you hear that answer you didnt want you can go about life knowing you were honest with the person you have a lifelong commitment to. You never know, right time, right place, right way of talking to them might just get you what you want. If not you need to keep your commitments to your family first as your vows you took describe. My wife and I have no drama as we put each other and our relationship FIRST, ahead of our sexual desires. We communicate honestly with each other and leave nothing out and tell one another what we like and dont like as we go along. We only play together because this is about US not him or her. If I dont like something she is doing I speak up and tell her, if she doesnt like something I'm doing she tells me. If you cant communicate and be honest with each other you have no buisiness being in that relationship at all as that is what a relationship is all about. ...........As for Vanessabbc....I feel against the grain on this it seems but, I feel she did the right thing by coming clean and telling her husband what she did, its probably the reason he is trying to work it out with her. If my wife did something behind my back and came to me BEFORE I found out or caught her doing it, is the ONLY way I would forgive her. It shows she cared enough about me and our relationship to face what is coming rather than to hide it. If I find out about it without her coming clean there will be NO chance of repairing it. But everyone sees things differently and im just one perspective.

Youre right about it. But for one thing. It was a friend of hers who told her husband. She cheated and got the answer she didnt want to hear. And her ex had every right to accept or refuse an apology. In fact, I commend the guy for sticking to his principles.

Back