When women say your cock is cute?

a number of white females and Black Women have referred to my white penis as cute. This really means that my little white dick is tiny and pathetic. It means that my little white dicklet is not big but it's awful cute. It means that white cock is like a toy poodle compared to the bull mastiff dicks of Black Men. But i accept the Truth, and i am glad i have at least something for Women to poke fun at.

Cute is just another way to tease. It means we are small without coming out and sayi g it, so I get knocked down a notch one peg at a time. She destroys me ego slowly, so it makes me even hesitant and humble, so after a white girl sees how she puts me in my place and I become shy and less manly, then I seem even more like the weak beta male when she finds a Black Man who just takes her.

it's a good lesson for us white guys whomight think he's capable of competing with the black males for any hot little white pussy. Todays whitegirls are too well informed of what pleasure they can recieve from bbc for them to waste time on cute little white dicklets. The sooner any whiteboys learns his litttle white dick is good for only 2 things (pissing and wanking) the better off he 'll be in the long run.

Reactions: wit
Back