When wife is in love with her bull!

My wife became her bulls girlfriend over a year ago and now he takes her for weekends.They sit on the couch and make out and she tells him she loves him and it really turns me on! When they make love she cries out I love you honey and takes his seed, I enjoy seeing her like this!

When they sit on the couch it should be visible to family and friends, Does your baby or children know he is or that she has a lover .?

My wife became her bulls girlfriend over a year ago and now he takes her for weekends.They sit on the couch and make out and she tells him she loves him and it really turns me on! When they make love she cries out I love you honey and takes his seed, I enjoy seeing her like this!
I'm just a bull for sexy only,
love will always be stronger,sooner later all bulls find another pussy that's game! Be happy while this lasts!!
Trust it's gone end//

I think its sexy. One of my dirtiest desires is to live as a polyamorous couple where she has two husbands. Myself and her black husband.

Sometimes I imagine it where we are all in the same bed and I'm awoken by them fucking and other times I imagine it as me in a smaller bed off to the side in the master bedroom with them.
Sexy idea.

I think its sexy. One of my dirtiest desires is to live as a polyamorous couple where she has two husbands. Myself and her black husband.
Make it cum true! need help (master bull will,

Sometimes I imagine it where we are all in the same bed and I'm awoken by them fucking and other times I imagine it as me in a smaller bed off to the side in the master bedroom with them.
Sexy idea.

Sometimes things are said in the throes of passion/lust that just don't hold true when more rational thought prevails. It is also a good reason that things like condoms, STD's , and birth control need to be discussed beforehand.

My wife has dated black men since college and one in particular she continues to see a few times a year when he is in the area. She loves him and has no plans on giving him up yet loves me and wants to stay married. Yet when he calls all focus goes on him and she will adjust her schedule to see him also means no sex for me before and usally a couple weeks afterwards as she comes back down to earth. She knows he will never marry her and has never asked her to leave with him to him it is purely sex and she is in love.

Why does your profile say female but this post states "my wife"?

I once was in deep love with the first black guy who fucked me while my husband was watching.It started loving his huge 10" and the way he use it and gradually I really felt in love with him so he used to come to my house and take me with him to his house while hubby stays home, I cook for him,wash his laundry,clean his house and fuck with him as a wife and husband. We go to restaurants together, watch movies,swim and go shopping and this continued for about one year. I even thought of leaving my husband for him but unfortunately he had to leave the city as he was stationed overseas and haven't hrear from him again.

I love my boyfriend Darrian and my husband knows and hears me tell him.Says it turns him on to see me give another man all of myself!I say it to other lovers too,especially in the heat of the moment :)

Back