When wife is in love with her bull!

I love my boyfriend Darrian and my husband knows and hears me tell him.Says it turns him on to see me give another man all of myself!I say it to other lovers too,especially in the heat of the moment :)
i think it is quite common for a woman to fall in love over (repeated regular) sex with a lover. So, having a regular lover on the side opens the door to change the relationship dynamic from "plain hotwifing" to a polyamorous triad. The question is how far are you willing to go, and for the husband how much is he accepting to take. In such a dynamic it is also important to check with the lover`s feelings about the wife and the arrangement.

For such an arrangement to work out positively it is essential that all parties involved are fully comfortable with it, which also means that the marriage (or "primary relationship") needs to remain strong.

So, a few questions to you, Pam: Do you still love your husband no less than before, or has the love for your boyfriend decreased your love for your husband? Would you consider your love for your boyfriend a threat to your marriage? (If your boyfriend made you choose either him or your husband, what would you do?) Thanks.

Back