When were you first made a cuckold?

When was the first time you were made a cuck?

• Total voters
I'm a younger cuck here and wanted to know if any1 else had experiences like this. I started out early dating my first girlfriend.

I was first cuckolded by a older black girl when I was 18 she did it because I was inexperienced not because I was small and I was only allowed to fuck her after her bull left

First time a girl I was involved with cheated on me, I found myself masturbating knowing she was sleeping with other guys; this was when I was in college ... freshman year. This girl was so beautiful, I mean extremely beautiful, and she loved sex, liked hanging out with me ... for 3 months it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Even my roommates said she was awesomely beautiful. Anyways, she started dating other guys and giving me lies/excuses as to why we couldn't go out. Initially I believed her stories, but then I was at a bar having a few brew with a couple of my roomies and this guy I knew came up and cut me in on what my GF was doing ... said she was out with a guy that very night.
I left to go see for myself ... found this guy's car parked in front of her apartment, and sure enough, he was in bed pounding MY pussy. I got pissed and ran back to my car and started jerking my dick (at the time I had no idea why I was doing that), and jerked off another 2 times before morning.
Years later I read about cuckolding and realized she'd cucked me and I was sexually stimulated by the event. And that's the first I knew I was a cuck. Thing is, she apologized and wanted to continue dating me (on the condition that we both be able to date other people) but my stupid EGO said NO FUCKING WAY, BITCH, and I told her not to ever talk to me again. What a inmature dumbass I was, 'cause she had a super fine body, face, and extra super fine pussy. :(
I have a couple pics of her some place, still, maybe I'll find them and scan them for everyone to see her. She was just awesome. Mac

..... Thing is, she apologized and wanted to continue dating me (on the condition that we both be able to date other people) but my stupid EGO said NO FUCKING WAY, BITCH, and I told her not to ever talk to me again. What a inmature dumbass I was, 'cause she had a super fine body, face, and extra super fine pussy. :(

When we are young we tend to let ego and societal pressures lead us until we learn to control our ego and follow our hearts regardless of what others think. While it was a shame that you weren't able to deal with your emotions at that time and may have lost out on a wonderful cuckolding relationship with that young lady, you appear to have a wonderful wife and family today, which you may not have, had you taken a different course back then.
Sometimes we just have to trust that things happen as they should.

you appear to have a wonderful wife and family today, which you may not have, had you taken a different course back then.
Sometimes we just have to trust that things happen as they should.

Good points, and I've thought exactly that sometimes. My wife and I occasionly "play" when the opportunities arise, but we always do it together. Had I stayed with that girl from school, I would most definitely have been a a true cuckold and probably miserable. When a man has no control over his wife's sexual activities he's usually very miserable person. I'd love, however, to know whatever happen to the girl. Mac

First time a girl I was involved with cheated on me, I found myself masturbating knowing she was sleeping with other guys; this was when I was in college ... freshman year. This girl was so beautiful, I mean extremely beautiful, and she loved sex, liked hanging out with me ... for 3 months it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Even my roommates said she was awesomely beautiful. Anyways, she started dating other guys and giving me lies/excuses as to why we couldn't go out. Initially I believed her stories, but then I was at a bar having a few brew with a couple of my roomies and this guy I knew came up and cut me in on what my GF was doing ... said she was out with a guy that very night.
I left to go see for myself ... found this guy's car parked in front of her apartment, and sure enough, he was in bed pounding MY pussy. I got pissed and ran back to my car and started jerking my dick (at the time I had no idea why I was doing that), and jerked off another 2 times before morning.
Years later I read about cuckolding and realized she'd cucked me and I was sexually stimulated by the event. And that's the first I knew I was a cuck. Thing is, she apologized and wanted to continue dating me (on the condition that we both be able to date other people) but my stupid EGO said NO FUCKING WAY, BITCH, and I told her not to ever talk to me again. What a inmature dumbass I was, 'cause she had a super fine body, face, and extra super fine pussy. :(
I have a couple pics of her some place, still, maybe I'll find them and scan them for everyone to see her. She was just awesome. Mac

All told, you ended up married with, if that is her in the avatar, a good looking wife, *******, a good job- not a bad tradeoff.

I was 17, been dating my high school gf for a year and then found out she was fucking someone else.

Reactions: wit
I was 15, and didn't know what it was at the time, but I would let my girlfriend fuck and suck other men because I couldn't go out as much as she did.

Good points, and I've thought exactly that sometimes. My wife and I occasionly "play" when the opportunities arise, but we always do it together. Had I stayed with that girl from school, I would most definitely have been a a true cuckold and probably miserable. When a man has no control over his wife's sexual activities he's usually very miserable person.

Fortunately, things worked out for the best. You are a lucky man. :)

I'd love, however, to know whatever happen to the girl. Mac

Yes, curiosity can be a strong desire to quench.
I met up with the first girl to cuckold me about ten years ago, which would be about forty years after the fact, and she is still a very attractive lady, but she never married or had children, which seemed to make her sad. She said that maybe things might have been different if we had stayed together.

I think she is right, things would have been different, but not necessarily for the better as the cuckolding side of our relationship had become very negative due to her bull. Even if he had been eliminated from the equation at that time, I think the dark emotional needs I developed during that period would have keep us from building the type of loving relationship that I enjoy now with my Wife.

Like you, I am quite fortunate for the way things have turned out. :)

I was cuckold by my first wife when I was 25 years old. She cuckold me for 15 years of our marriage. My current wife cuckold me after three years of our marriage. I am 46 now, so. I have been cuckold and serving black men for over 21 years now..

Reactions: wit
My first gf did with me, I found out later from a guy I met who told me years later. I have always had gfs who slept with others, not sure if it was me or them.

Firstly, I did not know what we were doing is cuckolding until much later in life. In my early teens I read a book about a young cross-dresser who sexually served a couple, that became my primary fantasy. I started orally servicing older boys because of that desire. I was a 20 y/o in college when I met Beth (who was 18 still in HS.) She was living her slut desires taking on guys in one of the bedrooms. When it was my turn, in my head I was that sex slave in the book. I just want to lick her pussy, which unfortunately was not pleasant because she tasted like condoms. However, when we french-kissed I could taste the cum, and went wild. We started dating because she never had anyone like me, who treated her as a queen, and she could still be that slut.

Back