When was your first?

BTG

Couple
All you BBC out there when did you or how did you get your first piece of white pussy and all you BBC loving white girls out there, when did you get or how did you get your first Big Black Cock?

For me... I was in the 11th grade, not sure if I can say the age here or not, but I went to a high school keg party and met up with a few friends. As the beer started getting the best of everyone, I noticed a black guy that was in one of my classes checking me out, we started talking, danced a little and I thought that was the end of that, but later that evening as everyone started leaving, he walked up and kissed me, as I felt his tongue penetrate my mouth, his hands dissappeard down my pants, as we continued to kiss, he walked us into a dining room that no one was in and that was when he shoved my hand down his pants.... his was the first cock I had ever touched and it was huge, it was huge then and it is huge by just about any man since then. He pushed me down to my knees and unbuttoned his pants, his cock flopping out like a third arm coming to rest on my cheek and he gently but firmly held my head in place and was persistent enough that he finally persuaded me to take it into my mouth, which was my first and worst blowjob. I was shocked and scared, but I eventually ended up dating him two weeks later and as you might guess, he was my first boyfriend. And also started my blowjob fetish!

The first, and only time to date, that my wife had BBC was when my old university friend, Edwin, who happens to be black, stuck it to her! The wife and I have posted all about it elsewhere on this site (Interracial Story Section) so no need to reiterate about it here! Needless to say however, the moments most exciting, if not memorable, for me were:
  • when they first started to dance and get excited .. I knew then that she would really let him fuck her! (And my long time fantasy would be satisfied!)
  • when Edwin and she began to passionately kiss and play with each other
  • when Edwin began to finger her
  • when she took Edwin's massive 12 inch cock from its hideaway in her hand and played with it
  • when Edwin first got between her legs and chewed her ... she went several times in quick succession
  • when she took what she could take of Edwin's cock in her mouth and gave him an awesome blow job and he blew a huge load down her throat ... he lasted only a few minutes that first time ... my wife swallowing every droplet and then licked him clean (something she had never done for me up until then)
  • when Edwin placed my wife on her back on the bed ... got between her bended legs on his knees, held her right hip in his left hand ... his massive black cock in his right and bought it to my wife's wanton horny wet swollen white pussy as she cautiously lifted herself to better allow Edwin's manhood easier access to its destination point
  • the sight of my wife's vain attempt to pull away the moment that Edwin's cock first touched her honey hole
  • watching that black monster attain its ultimate objective ... burying itself ... after several attempts ... to its balls in her white pussy ... my wife's white pussy its ultimate bonus!!
  • the "most exciting continuous excitement for me" was watching that massive big black 12 inch cock pound that white pussy unmercifully! Listening to my wife's moans as she remarked ... "My God! He's in me! Oh God! He's really in me-e-e-e!" and then my wife begging him "Don't Stop! Don't Stop!" and "Let it go in me! Let it go in me-e-e-e!" as Edwin could hold back no longer and let that first load (one of many that he deposited there over the following four days) of hot cum go deep within her love nest! She and I had initially agreed that this would not happen ... especially so since Edwin was bareback ... which was also not part of any previous fantasy my wife and I had shared!
  • the sight of Edwin's cum dripping from her cunt around his black cock and onto her ass and down onto the bed sheets as he continued to take advantage of the situation and satiate both of their hunger for more and more ...
Why did we (my wife and I that is) let this happen ..... BECAUSE WE WANTED TOO! IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE!

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time after school in the back of my moms station wagon. I clearly remember all the anticipation and all the butterflies in my stomach. I almost threw up when the bell rang to let us out for the day. When I met up with Byron and we walked out to the car I was shaking like a leaf, just trembling all over. I drove us to a secluded wooded area a few miles from the school and we got out and went to the back and opened the door and climbed inside. Byron and I laid down and he started kissing me eagerly, his tongue searching for mine and as the heat of passion grew within me I started kissing back. We must have kissed for a long long time when he took my hand and slide it down his pants. His cock was semi erect and and very fat feeling in the palm of my hand and it started growing rapidly as I held it almost doubling in size! He pulled his pants down leaving my hand unrestricted to move up and down on his shaft marveling for the second time just how big it was. He started unsnaping my Kalvin Kliens and with a very awkward peel he skinned them off of my legs leaving us both bareassed in the back of the old car. We continued to kiss as he rolled me onto my back and slowly he slid his way up between my legs. Taking his cock out of my hand he placed the huge head of his cock against my vaj. I will never forget this part, he quickly thrusted his hips and about two inches of him sank into me and I thought he was ripping me in half.... Then he thrust again and again sinking a little deeper each time until he was all the way to the bottom of my vaj. Then slowly the extreme pain started giving way to intense pleasure and I started to fuck back against his pistoning cock. I will never forget looking down as he fucked me and seeing my cunt being pulled out with his fat cock with ea h withdrawal only to be stuffed right back in again as he plowed to the bottom leaving a good four inches of dick with no juice on it. It seemed like it was an hour but it only took a long ten minuets until he came in my vaj that first time. The more we fucked though the longer it took until we were old pros in just a few months. We broke up over the summer when he found another girl but I will always remeber him as he was my first fuck and he was 100% BBC.

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time after school in the back of my moms station wagon. I clearly remember all the anticipation and all the butterflies in my stomach. I almost threw up when the bell rang to let us out for the day. When I met up with Byron and we walked out to the car I was shaking like a leaf, just trembling all over. I drove us to a secluded wooded area a few miles from the school and we got out and went to the back and opened the door and climbed inside. Byron and I laid down and he started kissing me eagerly, his tongue searching for mine and as the heat of passion grew within me I started kissing back. We must have kissed for a long long time when he took my hand and slide it down his pants. His cock was semi erect and and very fat feeling in the palm of my hand and it started growing rapidly as I held it almost doubling in size! He pulled his pants down leaving my hand unrestricted to move up and down on his shaft marveling for the second time just how big it was. He started unsnaping my Kalvin Kliens and with a very awkward peel he skinned them off of my legs leaving us both bareassed in the back of the old car. We continued to kiss as he rolled me onto my back and slowly he slid his way up between my legs. Taking his cock out of my hand he placed the huge head of his cock against my vaj. I will never forget this part, he quickly thrusted his hips and about two inches of him sank into me and I thought he was ripping me in half.... Then he thrust again and again sinking a little deeper each time until he was all the way to the bottom of my vaj. Then slowly the extreme pain started giving way to intense pleasure and I started to fuck back against his pistoning cock. I will never forget looking down as he fucked me and seeing my cunt being pulled out with his fat cock with ea h withdrawal only to be stuffed right back in again as he plowed to the bottom leaving a good four inches of dick with no juice on it. It seemed like it was an hour but it only took a long ten minuets until he came in my vaj that first time. The more we fucked though the longer it took until we were old pros in just a few months. We broke up over the summer when he found another girl but I will always remeber him as he was my first fuck and he was 100% BBC.

What grade at school were you in at the time, et al, how old were each of you?

I was 17 at that time.

Lucky you! We had just finished university when we married and that's when my wife got her very first cock (Fact). It wasn't until exactly 5 years later (ps-s-s-t-t!! Don't tell anyone! Ha! Ha!) that she got her first black cock! (I had been thinking that it was more like 8 to 10 years but my wife just corrected me on that ... so if somewhere along the line I misinformed anyone of the time line, I apologize!) And it was an awesome black cock ... my friend Edwin has a full 12 inches and a nearly 8 inches in diameter as measured sometime during their initial escape by my wife! Edwin buried that thing right to its balls in her white swollen horny wet pussy! It was indeed an awesome sight ... and she loved every inch of every second of it! And I ... well I didn't begrudge Edwin the time it took him to bury that thing in her to its balls ... or the fun they had after that feat was accomplished!

BTG have anymore interesting stories with a BBC... ;) It'll be so good if the story thread had all real stories of members with their BBC and their experiences...

my first was when i was 15, one of my best friends was having a horrible day he was black and was really pissed off and i was trying to calm him down he kept trying to punch walls and break stuff so i grabbed him cause i knew he wouldnt hit me and when i did one thing led to another he kissed me i kissed him back and somehow ended up giving him a blowjob ,that was my first time seeing a bbc touching on and tasting one

So lets hear your first time Rainin... Im sure its good!

Hi BTG, don't have any specific story to share. I'm a male and just wanted to know how u white gals felt when ur first BBC penetrated your pussy and how much do you crave for a BBC? It'll be fun to know the personal experiences of our members here.. whether it's their first BBC or...

Back