When was your first and how many times?

I sucked my first dick at 11 years old and got my first taste of cum that night... I had done some other stuff before that but not sucked dick. Well since then I've sucked 100's of dicks and most of them were black cocks
I was ten. Damn did I want it and liked it. Have blow about 50 different men many time each since then. Totally bisexual here

11 ish. Multiple times since then.
(Brook) 12, then I went wild!!! No on had a clue!! There were only white guys in the country so when I started cheerleading in middle school I was intimidated yet turned on by the black guys' aggressiveness at flirting with me and I was determined to hook up with a black guy. During a game I faked sick and stolled around then these 2 older black guys got me high and brought me into a supply shack and had me suck their cocks and I loved it. And countless times since...

I was curious as a kid, but never did anything about it. Wife and I are swingers and I loved watching her suck cock. When I traveled I would wander by gay bars, but never had the courage. We finally found a bi couple to play with. I happily sucked my first cock at 42 and was immediately hooked. It got even better when our bull expressed some curiosity. I didn’t hesitate. Once I had a BBC, I was done w white guys.

Back