When was your first and how many times?

For me it was when I was about 23 that I found a friend was curious, he fit my fantasize (fetish for cum) so I just had to do it, was a nervous wreck. First time it was just hand job each other and he came on my chest, covering my entire torso from neck to belly button, it was so insane that I fell in love with it LOL. We did it many times, maybe like a once a month for a year on and off. Then I got gf's, then met my wife, and we did not do anything ever since. However, he became the first partner my wife slept with, she also shares the same fetish which is how I got her to want to try it finally.

it was about 10years go the wife was out at a bar having a few ******* when we run into a friend of our well a few ******* turn into all night when it was time for the bar to close we ask our friend back to the house with us after a few more cold beers we all got naked we have had 3 or 4 threesome with him before ,,we went to the bedroom had fun with the wife will I pass out ,I came to later with something pushing on my head I open my eyes to see him pushing his cock in out of my mouth I was still ******* I move my head to see the wife still sleeping next to me so I just laid there as he kept fucking my mouth a little harder then at first just then he push his cock all the way into my mouth and I hear a noise from him and I new he was about to cumm I try to pull my head away but he had hold of my head then it was over he pull out and I look at him and ask why he just said to see if I would. I got up went to the bathroom when I came out he was setting n the living playing with cock so I walk up to him but my cock in his mouth and he just stared sucking slow at first then a little faster still I came in his mouth he was still playing with his hard cock I do not know why but I drop down between his legs and suck him off again just as I pull my mouth off his cock i look up and there was my wife with a big smile on her face she look at the two of and said am going back to bed are you guys coming well we did but that stores for later,,,,,

I don't have an exact age. When talking to my parents about it, they estimated between 8-10. The boy next door who was ******* by his baby sitter did the same with me. I can't remember if I received oral but I'm quite sure that I at least gave. With that boy it only happened once since I cried bout it to my parents like a little bitch! I was never the same from then on.

It took me till my late teens for me to seek out cock again. I was only with about 4 guys till I stopped. Either during or after sex with guys I'd get depressed like a little bitch! Only at the age of thirty did I finally come out as not being sure what my sexuality is. I can't say I'm strong and dedicated enough to fulfill my ultimate cuckold fantasy. Regardless, I'm here for a reason.

my first time was when I was 15, I was spending the summer with her grandmother, I'd suck a guy, then he told his friends, they were older than I was 4 guys I sucked on them a few times they fucked me, it lasted a few months until I left. After that, I'm sure I sucked.

I came home from college my freshman year and our lawn guy was working in the back yard. Sounds trite I know but its true. He was a good looking older Black Man about 48 with nice body and kind spirit. It took a few weeks but eventually we were in the guest house with me on my knees. Since that day I suck Black Cock whenever offered to me.

While dating hub told me here started sucking when he was 13 and had sucked a lot of boys and men, because I had been with more girls then boys, we openly shared stories of our same-sex experiences. We were married 6 months when we invited our first man to our bed. As much as I loved having sex with another man, I also loved watching hub get the guy hard for me and loved watching hub lick up the cum from both of us.

I (Mr T) sucked my first cock when I was 16 and have been doing it regularly ever since.I am fully bi so have had boyfriends and girlfriends since I was 16 so I've sucked a lot of cock over the years
A tad earlier than you but grew up bi never thinking it wasn't normal for me. Had both gfs and bfs as well but was a cuckold b4 I even knew what the word meant. Basically, wasn't a well-endowed top and liked watching others fuck while I wanked.

A tad earlier than you but grew up bi never thinking it wasn't normal for me. Had both gfs and bfs as well but was a cuckold b4 I even knew what the word meant. Basically, wasn't a well-endowed top and liked watching others fuck while I wanked.

When we started 44 years, we had no clue it was a cuckold marriage, but my hub was the same as you.

Has anyone ever tried to forget how much you enjoy the thought of sucking dick and the memories from the first time? For example when you want no part in male/male and want to just be straight

Back