When the sharing Hotwife hubby isn't a sissy........

Technically, any husband who's wife is fucking other men is a cuckold.
The main misunderstanding here is that humiliation, degradation, off limits wife, etc. have anything to do with cuckolding. They don't.

They can IF the couple are into D/s and/or BDSM as well as cuckolding, but they have more to do with the D/s and BDSM than they do cuckolding, which is simply a wife having sex with men other than her husband.

Anyway, I'm sure that there are plenty of studs out there who just want a good fuck and have no desire to deal with all the other fantasy crap, so best of luck finding a good match.

My hubby is open with sharing me, but I have always played on my own. I have his total blessing to be with someone else whenever I choose, but he doesn't participate. If he were to ever join, though, I would not want the humiliation aspect to be a part of things. If any guy tried that, it would be the last time he would see me, and it would probably also put walls up for future gentlemen. I'd find it hard to trust again.

My hubby is open with sharing me, but I have always played on my own. I have his total blessing to be with someone else whenever I choose, but he doesn't participate. If he were to ever join, though, I would not want the humiliation aspect to be a part of things. If any guy tried that, it would be the last time he would see me, and it would probably also put walls up for future gentlemen. I'd find it hard to trust again.
We had a bad experience where the guy assumed he could disrespect my husband.

We had a bad experience where the guy assumed he could disrespect my husband.
I've learned it's
so important to actually talk first, get to really know the other person, learn what the likes, dislikes and expectations are.

Or was this a matter of him just not caring about your expectations?

Last edited:
He was a Raciest dick, He found out my husband was far from a SISSY. You are so right about making clear what your expectations are. It was my 2nd Black man experience. The 1st was the most thrilling of my life.
So glad you guys didn't put up with his crap. And that you had a great first experience.

I see all types of couples at my parties and for the most part they fit one of several categories.

Cuck couples - couples where the husband is a cuck.

Hotwife Couples - hubby is not a cuck, he simply enjoys seeing his wife with other men

Dom/sub couples - couples where the husband is the Dominant of the female and he enjoys sharing her with other men.

Now obviously there is a lot more to it than just this but I find that most fit into one of these 3 categories. From my perspective, the biggest difference I see between cuckold couples and hotwife couples is that there is typically some level of submissiveness in the dynamic in a cuckold couple. This may take many forms including humiliation, denial of sex, degrading language, etc. Whereas in a hotwife dynamic there may not be any trace of submissiveness whatsoever. My last party I had 10 couples. of those 2 were cuck couples, 7 were hotwife couples, and 1 was a Dom/sub couple.

Again, this is all simply my take on things so feel free to comment.

I see all types of couples at my parties and for the most part they fit one of several categories.

Cuck couples - couples where the husband is a cuck.

Hotwife Couples - hubby is not a cuck, he simply enjoys seeing his wife with other men

Dom/sub couples - couples where the husband is the Dominant of the female and he enjoys sharing her with other men.

Now obviously there is a lot more to it than just this but I find that most fit into one of these 3 categories. From my perspective, the biggest difference I see between cuckold couples and hotwife couples is that there is typically some level of submissiveness in the dynamic in a cuckold couple. This may take many forms including humiliation, denial of sex, degrading language, etc. Whereas in a hotwife dynamic there may not be any trace of submissiveness whatsoever. My last party I had 10 couples. of those 2 were cuck couples, 7 were hotwife couples, and 1 was a Dom/sub couple.

Again, this is all simply my take on things so feel free to comment.
Looking at these I think we are in a Hotwife couple. But I wonder is it common to go from Hotwife to Cuck? If so how does this happen, is it up to the hubby if he wants to change or should the wife see that the hubby wants this and become more dominant? Interesting stuff.

Looking at these I think we are in a Hotwife couple. But I wonder is it common to go from Hotwife to Cuck? If so how does this happen, is it up to the hubby if he wants to change or should the wife see that the hubby wants this and become more dominant? Interesting stuff.
It is possible and I've seen it happen but cannot guess on how common it is. Usually the transition occurs when the wife begins to take more of an active role in seeking out potential lovers. In a hotwife arrangement it is usually 50/50 when it comes to who she will play with. Both having equal say. As the transition to cucking is made she may begin to overrule him. She wants what she wants and she gets it. She may even begin to see her lovers without hubby being present and she will often send him pics while she is on her 'dates'. This is also where the practice of bringing home creampies for him to eat usually begins. Again, this is simply my view based on personal experiences.

This seems to be where we are at. I started going with BBC as a 'favour' to hubby but its took on a life if its own. As Ive enjoyed it I have took control and more or less do what I want. Hubby is getting less in control.
However I love hubby so dont want to humiliate him unless he wants it. I think Ive learned there is a lot of defining what role you are in and how you want it to evolve in all this.

What had he done to your husband and to you?
It was bad from the start we had flown all the way to Vegas we were still really in the closet about my Black desires. He gets to our room and informs us he dont share pussy with a white boy. I just want to pull the plug and forget it. My husband Tells me since we came all that way. I could fuck him if I wanted, but he wasnt going to leave.Its all I had thought about for weeks I was so horny. The guy had his cock out stroking it. It was pretty big I gave in. He called my husband boy again told him sit in the chair and watch a real man fuck his wife. My husband told him he had enough of his disrespect That he could talk to me any way I liked. But not to disrespect him again or he was Done. We fooled around for a few not much effort on his part mostly telling me how good he was fucking me. Then he came in my Pussy before we started I made it clear not to cum in my Pussy or Ass. I got pissed. He told me to shut up that hed fuck me any way he wanted. Telling my husband go get him some beer while he strightned me out. My husband dragged him into the hallway they fought a little. The guy ran away naked leaving everything behind. Then showed up a little later saying we robbed him wanting us arrested.

Back