When she made me a happy cuckyboi!

cuckyboi4BBC

Gold Member
From
IN, US
I will never forget the night my wife first decided to cuckold me. She had been curious about BBC for some time and at my encouragement, she decided to do it. We met a good looking Black Man on craigslist and after chatting for a few days we agreed to meet him at a club. He arrived shortly after we did and he made sure everyone in the club knew she was my wife, but she was his that night. He danced with her, kissed her on the dance floor, felt her up and told everyone he was going to fuck her later. I was so embarrassed and humiliated...and I loved every moment of it! After the club closed we went to a room where he proceeded to fuck my wife in every position for over 3 hours! Each time he came inside her, he made me lick her pussy clean...and his cock too! That night my wife made me a very happy cuckyboi...and I love her so much for it!

Any other cuckolds want to share their first cuckold story or BBC want to share the first time you introduced a white woman to your Superior Black Cock?

Pyatnica u Puzika_30.07.2004._ 018ab.jpg Before our wedding we started living together with my future wife, we were already a bit into swing because I knew she liked variety. one day she had to go to a neighboring town and one of our friends said that he should also go there by car in the morning and suggested that he would take her there. early in the morning I left for a flight in my trailer. when I returned in the evening it was still not there! i called her she didn't answer then called back and said that since a friend's business was delayed, he would only go back tomorrow, and therefore they would return tomorrow morning, It was just before the weekend, when my friends and I were going to go camping! of course, He brought her right before we got into the cars ... only at night in the tent she confessed to me that he arrived early, and she was not yet dressed, so she opened the door for him in a light robe .. who will be so she put me the first horns, after that they left later than planned and in the end decided to stay at the hotel and continue! moreover, after she told me all this, she refused me sex and said that she could only masturbate me, since she had everything rubbed there ..
And that she decided that this friend would be our best man, and of course the first wedding night we spent the three of us, where I watched more! he was driving when we left the ballroom but as soon as we turned the corner he stopped his car and ordered me to get behind the wheel so he could congratulate the bride on the way, that's how we drove to our honeymoon suite at the hotel.. .

Back