When it's OK for Hubby to wank?

When should Hubby be relieved by wanking?

• At the same time as your Black Stallion pile-drives you?

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • When your Black Stallion finishes pile-driving you?

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Before your Black Stallion pile-drives you?

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Hubby is to wank himself as he watches as your stallion pile-drive you.

Votes: 73 64.6%

• Total voters
Ideally hub/cuck is in chastity and released on occasion by the Bull and the Wife for a milking to a ruined orgasm. If, for whatever reason, he is NOT in chastity, he only wanks/strokes when given permission by the Bull and/or Wife (depending upon the dynamic) - it has always been my policy to let him wank/stroke only at the end of a night/weekend's session - even better, let him clean the Wife and her Bull, then let him try to fuck the Wife's stretched cunt - when he has - when he has cum in 20 seconds - the Bull then informs him that that is the LAST time he will ever fuck his Wife. I usually do this at the first meet. Amazing how the cuck greets this with relief. It is almost as if a great weight, the weight of having to please his Wife, is lifted from him. The fitting of a chastity device usually follows shortly thereafter.

Ideally hub/cuck is in chastity and released on occasion by the Bull and the Wife for a milking to a ruined orgasm. If, for whatever reason, he is NOT in chastity, he only wanks/strokes when given permission by the Bull and/or Wife (depending upon the dynamic) - it has always been my policy to let him wank/stroke only at the end of a night/weekend's session - even better, let him clean the Wife and her Bull, then let him try to fuck the Wife's stretched cunt - when he has - when he has cum in 20 seconds - the Bull then informs him that that is the LAST time he will ever fuck his Wife. I usually do this at the first meet. Amazing how the cuck greets this with relief. It is almost as if a great weight, the weight of having to please his Wife, is lifted from him. The fitting of a chastity device usually follows shortly thereafter.
Very well said. We're on the same page with this stuff.

Back