When is a cuckold outcasted?

At what point did the wife stop considering her husband as a sex mate. For example after sleeping with another man that rocked her world sexually, she is going to want and get more of it. Eventually she stops even considering her husband as a partner for sex, you are still in the picture in all aspects of life but as far as sex, you are not the option. Im I going to far with this, or is what I just said factual?

So its best to keep it as pure pleasure, a thing we just do. vs. me being in a corner ignored. Ill make sure of that. I also have to make sure my sex game is on point though.

alansub, if cuckolding is truly intended to enhance the overall marriage, the wife should always include her husband if he so desires and can. There are so many reasons why this possibly doesn't happen ... medical reasons, other relationship problems, etc. But one thing is for sure, if the couple already has "issues" in the marriage, including other sex partners is not going to resolve the problem. Its better to resolve all problems, first.

I agree, in our case we did not have issues before we started with other sex partners. But I have been lacking performance for a long time, and she has been having sex with them very often. Sometimes I feel like I am on the sideline with my suit on because I will not be called to play my minutes. She is super happy though which is what has me on the edge, I am happy for her completely, but I also feel a little weird about my happyness. I love her to death and want her to be as satisifed as possible from every perspective, her being happy and excited gives me satisfaction. I just dont want her to see me as just a guy that lives with her. I dont think thats the case, but worried it might end up like that one day.

Reactions: wit
At what point did the wife stop considering her husband as a sex mate. For example after sleeping with another man that rocked her world sexually, she is going to want and get more of it. Eventually she stops even considering her husband as a partner for sex, you are still in the picture in all aspects of life but as far as sex, you are not the option. Im I going to far with this, or is what I just said factual?
Well, I don't think it is far-fetched because it is EXACTLY what happened to us ! She had sex with our neighbor who became her first bull and he was so good and talented that she wanted him all the time and didn't want me sexually. In all other aspects of our life, absolutely, like you said of yours. However sexually, she even told me that she didn't feel right fucking me so our sexual activity mostly became me eating her pussy and watching her masturbate. However I was ok, as long as I had occasional relief and was quite turned on by her attitude

Well, I don't think it is far-fetched because it is EXACTLY what happened to us ! She had sex with our neighbor who became her first bull and he was so good and talented that she wanted him all the time and didn't want me sexually. In all other aspects of our life, absolutely, like you said of yours. However sexually, she even told me that she didn't feel right fucking me so our sexual activity mostly became me eating her pussy and watching her masturbate. However I was ok, as long as I had occasional relief and was quite turned on by her attitude
Very interesting. But dont you feel like she is really not connect with you on the same level when you were before cuckolding? I think her not wanting me sexually would be very hurtful to me. I used to be very good in bed with her, would make her orgasm many times. Over the last couple of years I have slowed down and have not been in good shape, so she's been lacking it. She has partners that are amazing in bed, but I still want her to find me attractive and a sex mate. Iv been working out and trying to get back in shape to make sure I am competitive.

Very interesting. But dont you feel like she is really not connect with you on the same level when you were before cuckolding? I think her not wanting me sexually would be very hurtful to me. I used to be very good in bed with her, would make her orgasm many times. Over the last couple of years I have slowed down and have not been in good shape, so she's been lacking it. She has partners that are amazing in bed, but I still want her to find me attractive and a sex mate. Iv been working out and trying to get back in shape to make sure I am competitive.
Well, I'd be lying if I said a part of me isn't envious or jealous however for me, I felt a LOT of pressure trying to sexually satisfy her even as I became a lot less able to in bed. I was worried about her going behind my back and or finding someone and running away with them. We spend a lot of time cuddling, touching and showing affection. We love each other tremendously. It is just when she needs a good fucking, other men are much more able to give her what she needs. As she explains it: she makes love to me, she fucks others

It's an extra. It's not central to our relationship. And I don't worry about any other man being so amazing in bed that I am all of a sudden not her first choice. See, I can do things to my wife that no other man can. That's what comes of being married for 15 years. I know every inch of her body. I know every nuance, every gasp, every twitch.

Different strokes for different folks. And whatever works for others, great. But personally, I don't worry about it.

It's an extra. It's not central to our relationship. And I don't worry about any other man being so amazing in bed that I am all of a sudden not her first choice. See, I can do things to my wife that no other man can. That's what comes of being married for 15 years. I know every inch of her body. I know every nuance, every gasp, every twitch.

Different strokes for different folks. And whatever works for others, great. But personally, I don't worry about it.
You description about knowing her was very interesting. Thank you for the response.
I am starting to accept it, that she may just enjoy someone else sexually, but there's always someone better out there just like there's a better woman in bed. So as long as I am at least still able to satisfy her and make her orgasm, then I should be fine.

Back