Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
956231116.jpg

I wonder what she’s up to …?

The hubby asks himself that question when he gave his wife a kiss before leaving her alone at home when he goes off to work. If I were him, I too would be asking myself that same question: ‘What naughtiness would she be up to this time?’ He might attempt to ask the wife that before he leaves for work. But trusting the sly white female, she’s only going to leave him with a kiss and surprise him later. What woman would want to give off her secret so easily?

She stands by the doorway and watches her hubby enter his car and drive off, waving at him and even blowing him a kiss. Everything’s going just as she expected it will be. Hubby knows the wife is going to be up to something naughty. It’s too bad it isn’t a weekend so he would catch her at it. Nothing he can do be maybe expect a phone call from her later on.

The wife gets her cell phone and calls a special number. The number is so special, she doesn’t save it amongst her list of contacts. She doesn’t want hubby scrolling through her phone later on unaware and finding that special somebody she’s been talking with whenever he isn’t around. He does check her phone bills, and when back from work in the evening, checks the internet browser history in the desktop computer, knowing if she isn’t calling anyone, then chancing are she’s hooking up with someone online. There’s hundreds of such sites and forums alike where a slut wife like his can visit to find a stud to come take care of her body; usually a black stud. He knows this because it was he that persuaded her to try it out. Not like he complains about introducing her into the lifestyle. He only wishes to have enough time off from work to drop by the house and watch her do her thing. If he’s allowed to join in, so much the better. If instead she snaps at him to sit back and watch as she gets fucked … who was he to complain?

The phone number the wife calls is written somewhere in her diary in a code only she would recognize. Such a smart wife she is, not taking any chances that hubby too would be sneaking glances into her private life. She’s smiling to herself as she dials the number and it doesn’t take long for the line to be answered.

She speaks to her lover, asks how he’s doing and all that. She tells him her man has gone off to work, and if he wouldn’t mind dropping by her place to give her some servicing. In her mind she’s got a picture of just the right sort of servicing she wants. Her lover nearly disappoints her when he mentions that he’s got someplace he ought to be at. She pleads with him, tells him she’d do anything just to have him again. Her lover takes a moment to think things through then changes his mind, but tells her she’s going to owe him later. He tells her he’ll be coming by in the next half hour. She wants him at her doorstep sharpish.

What to do when you’re waiting for your black lover to arrive? Play with your favourite dildo, that’s exactly what the wife does. She lies on the bed, spreads her legs and starts fucking her pussy with a thick black dildo. It’s a gift from her black lover. Last week he gave her two Queen of Spades tattoos, one on her crotch, and a second on her ankle; on her backside he tattooed his name: SHANGO’S BITCH. He tells her that his way of marking her as his slut; she loves it so much and loved the way hubby’s jaw practically hit the floor when first he saw it.

For more, go to: http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2011/12/when-hubbys-away.html

Hubby Returned Home Pt. One

A hubby returned home after a fitful day at work. His wife’s car is parked in the driveway and he smiles at himself as he enters his home. He drops his keys on the center table and calls out: ‘Honey, I’m home!’ as he walks further into the house and goes up the stairs toward his bedroom.

Then he stops when he hears something. It sounded like someone moaning. He wanted to dismiss it at first, thinking maybe it was their furry cat, but he hears it unmistakably again and this time recognized what the sound of that voice meant. It told him that fucking was going on inside his home. And it was coming from the master bedroom.

The hubby approached the door on light foot and inched the door open and peeped inside. His eyes widen and his mouth just about fell from its hinges at what he was seeing.

There was his wife spread on the bed and a black man knelt by the foot of it with his face buried between her snatch. The hubby saw his wife was struggling out of her clothes and moaning like crazy and rolling her feet over the black man’s shoulders. The hubby couldn’t believe his eyes. He ran his hand over his face and saw it was all true – his wife was seriously enjoying a black man.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/08/hubby-returned-home-pt-one.html

I LOVE IT WHEN MY HUSBAND GO OUT OF TOWN .I CAN HAVE ONE OR MORE OF MY BULLS COME OVER AND WE PLAY THE WHOLD TIME HE GONE .THEY WILL STAY THE WHOLE TIME HE OUT OF TOWN .I LOVE WAKEING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM

I LOVE IT WHEN MY HUSBAND GO OUT OF TOWN .I CAN HAVE ONE OR MORE OF MY BULLS COME OVER AND WE PLAY THE WHOLD TIME HE GONE .THEY WILL STAY THE WHOLE TIME HE OUT OF TOWN .I LOVE WAKEING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM

Does your husband know you enjoy playing around when he isn't around?

I've had a few of our bulls over to play when hubby has been out of town. Also had the bulls up at our cottage with me when hubby was at home. Got a few looks from the neighbors and people at the sand bar.

I've had a few of our bulls over to play when hubby has been out of town. Also had the bulls up at our cottage with me when hubby was at home. Got a few looks from the neighbors and people at the sand bar.

Got looks from the neighbors but glad that you didn't care. They're probably jealous.

Back