When Hubby Calls

I absolutely love it when my wife calls me while on her "dates", especially when I'm in a position that i can't do anything about it, like in a meeting with clients. I love getting a few messages spaced out every 15 minutes or so...drives me crazy..or pics sent to my phone...I want to see what she's doing, but if my friends/clients see my wife sucking a BBC on my phone I'd be fucked. The tease and torment is so hot for me!

My wife and I were married a few months before she told me she dated a black man and she saw him every 4-5 weeks . She said the first time I called and he was with her in our house she felt nervous but the black guy continued to fondle and play with her act ually getting her tits out and playing and sucking them. She said by the time the call was over she was ready to fuck. I still see that in my mind when I call her not knowing if he is with her.

My wife and I were married a few months before she told me she dated a black man and she saw him every 4-5 weeks . She said the first time I called and he was with her in our house she felt nervous but the black guy continued to fondle and play with her act ually getting her tits out and playing and sucking them. She said by the time the call was over she was ready to fuck. I still see that in my mind when I call her not knowing if he is with her.
I would never be able to take my wife being with someone without me there. So that would be too excruciating for me. But glad it works for you !

Maybe you can let her off once she's found someone to be comfortable with. And then she can text you photos of her in action.

I understand that it would be hot to get a text like this but I would never be able to have my wife with someone without me there. It is just how we both prefer and operate. Thanks for the hot pic too

Back