Janie Tgirl

Yes, I admit it! I luv Black inside me!
tumblr_lzpwyiJnrA1qh59bpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma418goeH11rscxygo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m810biNOfY1rq6vz1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m1kh32LH7R1qj1azvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9c9dn52Bw1rbupqeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw78yn0Vof1qlicuzo1_500.jpg

Just one way for me ... no other ever again.
tumblr_m9rsmdxCpE1rdfnpko1_500.jpg

Yes Janie..It's amazing how all of us feel... Once we've experienced black, "once" is never enough.. My only regret is that I didn't start earlier in my life, like when I was in college. If that would have happened, I probably would have never married my white ex-husband..lol

Nice photo's btw...especially the 2nd one... Just from her expression, there's no doubt how much she's enjoying his black cock... Looks like she's married also (ring on her left fingers).. yes, she could be married to him, the black guy, but probably NOT.. and if not, wonder if her hubby knows...lol

T
Nice photo's btw...especially the 2nd one... Just from her expression, there's no doubt how much she's enjoying his black cock... Looks like she's married also (ring on her left fingers).. yes, she could be married to him, the black guy, but probably NOT.. and if not, wonder if her hubby knows...lol
he second is a favorite of mine as well. He is "magic" inside!

I have to say that not trying black earlier is aloso one of my biggest regrets. I'm not sure if I would have married a white man or not. All I know at the moment if I was not married I definately would not look for a whjite man to marry.

Yes Janie..It's amazing how all of us feel... Once we've experienced black, "once" is never enough.. My only regret is that I didn't start earlier in my life, like when I was in college. If that would have happened, I probably would have never married my white ex-husband..lol

Hi Janie,
I loved the pictures you posted; the second one is my very favorite.
I wish I was lucky enough to watch my wife experiencing such pleasure.

Back