When fantasy meets reality

Since most people here claim they would make their daughters addicted to BBC etc, here is an interesting link below. Apperantly a mom let her 14 and 10 year old daughters have sex with her black boyfriend, so still want you fantasy to come true?

http://www.wlos.com/shared/news/fea...ther-arrested-sexual-conduct-case-15387.shtml
Any guy (I won't even say man) who behaves inappropriately with a minor should be hung by his testicles.

And, before anyone comments about that being harsh, please know that I am speaking from the experience of being a little girl and having a stepfather behave inappropriately with me. Nothing was ever done to him. And now, there's no point. But it is still something that I will never be able to get rid of.

Any guy (I won't even say man) who behaves inappropriately with a minor should be hung by his testicles.

And, before anyone comments about that being harsh, please know that I am speaking from the experience of being a little girl and having a stepfather behave inappropriately with me. Nothing was ever done to him. And now, there's no point. But it is still something that I will never be able to get rid of.

I dont think that is harsh enough. Strapping wet loin cloth to their ******* and then to tie them to a fire ant hill while the cloth dries and shrinks would be a lot more suiting.

As the story says that the mom (using the term VERY loosely) "admitted to allowing her 14 year old ******* “unsupervised contact” with 35 year old xxxxxx, where “he continually sexually assaulted the baby.”, I would have to say that not only should he be hung over a punji pit by his testicles until they rip off, but that 'momma' should be hung by her nipples over the same pit as well. :furious:

Since most people here claim they would make their daughters addicted to BBC etc, here is an interesting link below. Apperantly a mom let her 14 and 10 year old daughters have sex with her black boyfriend, so still want you fantasy to come true?

http://www.wlos.com/shared/news/fea...ther-arrested-sexual-conduct-case-15387.shtml

Anyone who has the fantasy of their daughters having sex with black men likely means for them to be with black guys that are their peers and to be of age. If the fantasy involves minors, then they need to get lost.

Back