When fantasy meets reality

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dom22, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Dom22

Dom22 Member

2. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    A very sobering story indeed, but since most of the people on here who advocate that stuff couldn't find reality if you gave them a map and GPS, it probably won't have any effect.

3. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Any guy (I won't even say man) who behaves inappropriately with a minor should be hung by his testicles.

And, before anyone comments about that being harsh, please know that I am speaking from the experience of being a little girl and having a stepfather behave inappropriately with me. Nothing was ever done to him. And now, there's no point. But it is still something that I will never be able to get rid of.

4. I dont think that is harsh enough. Strapping wet loin cloth to their shit and then to tie them to a fire ant hill while the cloth dries and shrinks would be a lot more suiting.

5. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

As the story says that the mother (using the term VERY loosely) "admitted to allowing her 14 year old daughter “unsupervised contact” with 35 year old xxxxxx, where “he continually sexually assaulted the baby.”, I would have to say that not only should he be hung over a punji pit by his testicles until they rip off, but that 'momma' should be hung by her nipples over the same pit as well. :furious:

6. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I think the topic and discussion of minors having sex with adults doesn't belong in this forum. That's not what this website's about, and it only attracts/encourages the wrong kinds of posters and topics. Sorry if this is a splash of cold water on the topic ...
    pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

7. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    nothing wrong with a splash of cold water

trish6912 likes this.
  8. jazzmo

jazzmo Active Member

Anyone who has the fantasy of their daughters having sex with black men likely means for them to be with black guys that are their peers and to be of age. If the fantasy involves minors, then they need to get lost.

trish6912 likes this.