When does it go too far ?

mabehika

Female
From
Iceland
For years my wife and I have enjoyed kinky rough sex with numerous black guys pounding the ******* out of her and we have loved every minuite . But recently One guy made her lick his ass clean (salad tossing I beleive) and I was too scared to say anything .
Now we are both unsure how we feel about it .
Anyone else had similar experiences where their bull has taken over completley ?

For years my wife and I have enjoyed kinky rough sex with numerous black guys pounding the ******* out of her and we have loved every minuite . But recently One guy made her lick his ass clean (salad tossing I beleive)

The salad tossing part is when she jerks him off while she's got her tongue up his ass.

Or indeed while you jerk him off while you have your tongue up his ass.

to scared....dude grow a pair...if u aint cool with a guy dont bring him or his boys in...u gunna get hurt or do ******* like likn his ass u aint gunna like

I do the "salad tossing" to my wife's ass and she loves it. She doesn't do it to me and I understand that this is not for everybody. Having said that, if both of you don't like the idea of your wife doing this to a man, then don't. If the sex partner still insist, dump him and move on.

Sexual encounters should always be between consenting adults. A lot of people are into role playing, and domination games and that's OK as long as everyone consents to what is going on. If you have a sex partner that you are no longer comfortable then get rid of the person and find a replacement. Marriages that were once sweet all to often turn sour and need to be ended. A recreational relationship is no different and the tolerance bar should be a lot lower.

mabe ... you and your wife need to develop "safe words" that only the 2 of you know. This allows you to communicate without actually saying anything around the other person(s). Once spoken, your wife fakes a illness, you send the guy home, and it's "hasta la vista baby!" ... and you never invite him back. No direct confrontation of any kind necessary. Personally, knowing this type of activity is a good source for hepatitis, I wouldn't have done it either. Very serious disease!

Some good suggestion here guys .
She has done it a few times now with him as he insists so she clearly quite likes it . She has promised to do it to me soon as well do I will keep you updated with what other ideas this guy has .
He is very extreme

Some good suggestion here guys .
She has done it a few times now with him as he insists so she clearly quite likes it . She has promised to do it to me soon as well do I will keep you updated with what other ideas this guy has .
He is very extreme

You should refuse to let her do it to you. Its clearly something that reinforces her ownership by black. She never did it to you before. It should be something reserved for her black lovers.

mabe ... you and your wife need to develop "safe words" that only the 2 of you know. This allows you to communicate without actually saying anything around the other person(s). Once spoken, your wife fakes a illness, you send the guy home, and it's "hasta la vista baby!" ... and you never invite him back. No direct confrontation of any kind necessary. Personally, knowing this type of activity is a good source for hepatitis, I wouldn't have done it either. Very serious disease!
Seems a very pussy approach to something that could be easily cleared up or in the very least addressed through communication. If you don't speak up for yourself, you may verily find yourself in the same situation with the next Dominant Black Male you agree to play with. A closed mouth never gets fed.

Seems a very pussy approach to something that could be easily cleared up or in the very least addressed through communication. If you don't speak up for yourself, you may verily find yourself in the same situation with the next Dominant Black Male you agree to play with. A closed mouth never gets fed.

Interesting that I didn't post what you responded to yet it's attributed to me.:unsure:

What you said about "safe words" reminded me of a "Nip Tuck" episode about a Husband and Wife who was invited to an Interracial Swing Party by his black friend and just before they entered, they both agreed that if anything went too far, the safe word would be "Big-Wheel". As they entered the party and saw all the wives involved with black guys while husbands stood near-by watching, I found it really funny while they were using the restroom in one of the bedrooms and as they were exiting the bedroom, a white couple, along with a black guy, entered the room where the black guy immediately started getting it on with the guys wife. While leaving the door open, the couple stood in the doorway watching and it was obvious that the wife was very into watching the other wife starting to have sex with the black guy...the husband, noticing his wife glued to the scene, suddenly started saying the safe word "Big-wheel" several times, even yelling it to her before he broke her from being so mezmorized about what she was watching.... I always thought that episode was sooo fuckin' funny....:dance:

Back