When do you think interracial sex is most likely to break a marriage

When do you think interracial sex is most likely to break a marriage?

• Total voters

expatdad

Male
From
UK
Inter-racial sex can make or break a marriage. For most on this site it would seem to 'make' the marriage but not always...

It's really all according to what the intentions are of the black male, I'd think. It seems many black males, here, have some desire to embarrass & belittle whites, particularly male whites. A black male can come into a white marriage with the intentions of giving them a pleasurable experience, and scoring some white pussy, OR he can come in with an "attitude" of being dominating, possessive, rude, and irresponsible. Regardless of how powerful he thinks he is over the white couple, usually he can be kicked to the curb rather quickly if he shows his ass. He should keep in mind that it is just as much an opportunity for HIM to sample some white pussy as it is for the couple to broaden their BBC fantasies. RULES: Play NICE ... be RESPECTFUL or GO HOME! ;) Those would be OUR conditions! :) Two thirds of those items listed above would be Rule Busters!

I find the attitude of African males quite different to 'some' black American males. My wife's lover and his friends were generally courteous, polite, understanding and considerate. With most Africans falling into that category. Very few African males had chips of their shoulders. However they were also determined and opportunistic and considers a 'no' as simply an added challenge. On the other hand they would usually not accept a no and once they had decided they wanted a female, old or teenage, they would set out to secure that female for their bed, one way or another, while still maintaining a friendly facade.
I realised, which my wife did not, that her lover's intentions were lust driven not 'love' driven and waited it out. Some expat white men did not have that patience.
Bear in mind that senior security/government officials have no need to be polite and courteous but usually in my experience were, always leading off my wife, or *******, with a smile on their faces...:)

(Though I have also seen the same men behave quite terrifying to others)

But different people have different breaking points, hence the questionnaire, and some of course are pleased as punch when a black man sinks their cock in their loved ones...

10 questions 7 votes at the moment all for different break points :)

The single most appropriate answer isn't there and has nothing to do with the sex necessarily being interracial:
it's when the marriage is on the rocks to begin with.

The single most appropriate answer isn't there and has nothing to do with the sex necessarily being interracial:

Yup, you're exactly right. If a couple has to go to these activities to try to save their marriage, its already too late. Men initiate cuckolding because they're bored ... women initiate cuckolding because they're not happy. Combine these together and you have an eventual problem ... but then, who cares about someone else's FAILED marriage in forums like this ... right? :rolleyes:

But that was not the question. While I agree with the sentiment, my question was when does 'inter-racial sex' is 'most likely' to break up a marriage? Not any other issue as other issues are perhaps not relevant to the theme of this site.

In Zimbabwe I knew a couple who married as soon as the husband completed university. He was recruited 'from university' by an African businessman who offered him a better and more senior appointment than he could expect in the normal UK career path.

Hos long term girlfriend, from a small yorkshire village, 'persuaded' him to marry her and take her with him rather than her waiting for his return. They married and flew from 'home' to 'honeymoon' to 'Zimbabwe.

There was no underlying problem in their relationship.

His African boss and his friends took one look at his wife and targeted her. He was sent running up and down the country solving the 'problems' he had been employed to solve. He was new to work, new to the issues, eager to please and show his worth, and experience the new country and the new company. Made to feelvery important and that he was making a contribution.

He was 'away' a lot leaving his new bride alone in a new country very different from Yorkshire, England, and with a new villa that was unfurnished and pretty empty, with black servants and no friends or neighbours she knew.

Meanwhile his African boss did everything he could to help. he took the new bride shopping for the villa, showing his generosity in his purchases for furniture & fittings, shopping expeditions in which he took her to lunch to places. He introduced her to some new white lady friends. White ladies already involved in the inter-racial circuit. He took her out in the evening to show her around the city so she would know where to take her husband, and introduced to his own wealthy African friends.

Within a month of her arrival she has been bedded by four Africans, including the house domestic the African had employed for her. The domestic had 'with the santion' of his boss spiked her food and bedded her while she was in a 'drowsy fog.'

Her husband knew nothing till the baby popped out ten months later, and promptly abandoned her in Zimbabwe flying home.

She decided taking a black baby home to her small Yorkshire Dale village abandoned by her husband after ten months of marriage was just not something to contemplate, while her new 'African friends' were supportive and helpful so she chose to stay.

I met her after all this had happened. She was 19yo, very pretty, healthy bouyant and energetic and in Zimbabwe without a work permit and now 'working' as a 'white *******' encouraged and protected by a major in the CIO.

I don't believe there were any underlying issues in their marriage, but of course for many there are..there are many reasons and those who have voted will have seen that the wide variety of reponses indicates that there is often not one issue that pushes at the limit. Indeed it might be a combination of issues that pushes a marriage apart.

Of course many will realise that interracial sex can often cement a marriage together and provide the glue that brings people back togther who might have been wondering how to satisfy their needs in a marriage where polite consideration of each others needs and worries about traditional attitudes had suppressed these gnawing needs..

if that emotion called love crept into the relationship it could affect all involved..but thats just my take on it

My wife most definitely thought she was 'in love' with her African lover, until she found him in the bed of one of her white 'friends,' then she decided she was not in love with after all and if I could forgive she promised to love only me in the future....

A month later she was back in his bed again....

:) :)

if that emotion called love crept into the relationship it could affect all involved..but thats just my take on it
Yea I would agree with that. Though I will admit it was kinda hot when my exgf use to tell one of blk lovers that she loved him and wanted to marry him one day. I had to trust the guy that he was just there to fuck her and would never actually want anything more.

not being married myself i have to put this into the context of a relationship. if i ttrust my partner and he trustts me then nothing would break us apart unless one of us did something to violate that trust. therefore even if the guy was "dominating, possessive, rude, and irresponsible" it wouldn't really mattter. that would be part of our fantasy. i happen to be very submissive to alpha males and love dominating the betas. i'd say "no problem" if the guy was pushy and intent on domination. he could have his way with us both. i'd luv it. and my cucky pet would luv it too because i'd say so !!! :bounce::devil: but at the end of the day, my partner is my love and my life. trust underlies all tha'ts good in a relationship. without trust u have nothing

But that was not the question. While I agree with the sentiment, my question was when does 'inter-racial sex' is 'most likely' to break up a marriage? Not any other issue as other issues are perhaps not relevant to the theme of this site.

Then the most appropriate answer would be none of the above.

If the wife willingly had extramarital sex without her husband knowing and approving of it, the marriage is broken.
It doesn't matter what color the cock was or the circumstance that enabled it to fuck the wife, other than ******* or coercion, which then become trust issues of their own if the wife doesn't feel she can discuss them with her husband.

The only instance I could indirectly attribute to interracial sex being the cause of a marriage failing is also not on your list. That would be in the case of one of the spouses developing an obsession regarding having interracial sex that the other cannot accept and which they are unable to come to terms with even with professional aid.
The reason I say indirectly is because ANY obsession could create such a problem: cross dressing, anal sex, BDSM, snot eating, etc.

"No it wouldn't because you were not answering the question raised but expressing a differing point of view of a different issue to the question raised which was not a general question about marriages breaking up but specifically when might some aspect of interracial sex break up the marriage :)"

If the wife willingly had extramarital sex without her husband knowing and approving of it, the marriage is broken.

"Which is covered by the husband finding out by accient his wife had taken a black lover"

It doesn't matter what color the cock was or the circumstance that enabled it to fuck the wife, other than ******* or coercion, which then become trust issues of their own if the wife doesn't feel she can discuss them with her husband.

The only instance I could indirectly attribute to interracial sex being the cause of a marriage failing is also not on your list. That would be in the case of one of the spouses developing an obsession regarding having interracial sex

"Then that would be addressed by the wife's addiction to black cock."

there are many reasons why marriages fail but that was not what my question was about. :)

"No it wouldn't because you were not answering the question raised but expressing a differing point of view of a different issue to the question raised which was not a general question about marriages breaking up but specifically when might some aspect of interracial sex break up the marriage :)"

Incorrect as you are asserting that it is interracial sex that is a causative factor. Same race sex or same gender sex would be just as revealing of the root cause of the destruction of the relationship.

"Which is covered by the husband finding out by accient his wife had taken a black lover"

That might be the when but it isn't the why. The why is the betrayal and loss of trust.

The only instance I could indirectly attribute to interracial sex being the cause of a marriage failing is also not on your list. That would be in the case of one of the spouses developing an obsession regarding having interracial sex

However, the wife may not have actually acted on her obsession with interracial sex. Only driven her husband crazy talking about it all the time. Additionally, it could be the husband driving his wife crazy trying to get her to fuck men of other races.

there are many reasons why marriages fail but that was not what my question was about. :)

What am I missing here?

My wife & I have been together over 19 years now (counting dating), and we've played with other individuals & couples practically our entire marriage, BUT, we never play separately ... for the very reason that was mentioned a few posts back. I believe benmb referred to it as LOVE ... I prefer just calling it emotional bonding. There's always that risk that the sex chemicals will cause an emotional bonding, and that can be a real problem. Women, in general, prefer to have romance with their sex ... guys usually can clearly separate Sex & Love. So, out of respect for our marriage, our *******, and each other, we have some specific rules and we just don't allow any one person to come between the two of us. For the most part, its worked quite well.

Incorrect as you are asserting that it is interracial sex that is a causative factor. Same race sex or same gender sex would be just as revealing of the root cause of the destruction of the relationship.

That might be the when but it isn't the why. The why is the betrayal and loss of trust.

However, the wife may not have actually acted on her obsession with interracial sex. Only driven her husband crazy talking about it all the time. Additionally, it could be the husband driving his wife crazy trying to get her to fuck men of other races.

What am I missing here?

What you are missing is in your first #bold comment# I am not commenting on other causes of marriage breakdown, nor am I suggesting that interracial sex is the only cause of divorce.

The questions is straight forward and intended to be read and responded to as asked. Not to start a field day on other issues relating to marriage breakdown.

"When do you think interracial sex is most likely to break a marriage"

Not when do you think any other issue might lead to marriage breakdown.

Inter-racial sex is and can be great fun for all the parties concerned.

In Zimbabwe most husbands who 'endorsed' their wive's affair did so thinking it would be something different and stimulating, and something they could 'manage.' They rarely expected the relationship to develope to the point where the African dominated his household and that generally only happened with rich powerfully connected Africans or via police and security officials.

One woman for instance told me that her lover regularly fucked both her daughters and her husband would 'have a fit' if he ever found out but there is no reason he will ever find out...

Well thanks for everyone taking part. It is clear that secrecy is the bane of any marriage/relationship, followed closely by not telling your husband the upcoming baby has a black *******, which is clearly also a matter of secrecy as well.
Well down the list in third place was that of a young couple get involved in interracial sex which was something we noticed in Zimbabwe when the husband was in his first job out of uni and keen to do well and made misjudgements as to just how far things should go.

Back