When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
Listen, it was never my intention to become pregnant. Initially, when my ex husband brought my now husband into my life and bed, I was resistant to this but he kept up the pressure until I agreed.
Then, once I gave in and started a relationship with a black man, all intimacy between us stopped. He wouldn't even touch me, just would stand outside the door, or hide in a closet and watch us have sex ( and jerk off).
What normal man does this when he has a very attractive wife, with a nice body, who takes good care of herself?
It was basically like he was my roommate and my lover assumed the role of husband, so when I got pregnant ( on the pill) I knew right away it wasn't my husbands baby but instead my lovers baby.
Then I tell him and he throws a fit and blames everything on me and files for divorce.
Abortion was never an option for me as I do not believe in that, and when I tell the *******, he embraces me and tells me he wants a future with me and our baby when my ex kicks me out.
Not an easy situation so please try and not judge. I am married to him now and we have a good life and I am totally faithful.

Hey Alissa, I'm just curious about something. Suppose your ex-husband had reacted to the pregnancy differently. Suppose he was excited about the upcoming baby and wanted to stay with you and raise it. Would you have at least considered it? I have depression and anxiety and I'm not sure that I want to pass that down so I may ask my future wife to consider a donor. But I don't want to lose her and the baby to him if she agrees. Is it possible for such a thing to work if the husband is absolutely loving and committed?

I am currently pregnant, actually, ended up getting pregnant on the pill. When I told my husband, he, of course, knew right away the baby's ******* was my lover. He became very angry at me for "allowing" this to happen and he has now filed for divorce. he was the one who pushed and encouraged me to consider being with a black man, and now here I am pregnant. My lover, on the other hand, has been wonderful, supportive and wants me to have the baby. He wants to marry me after my divorce is final. So confused as to what to do.
Then it is obvious who the better man is. As you said your husband wanted to be cuckolded and has to accept the consequences. You should marry your boyfriend but also insist that yours is a non-monogamous marriage.

I've got a thought about this. In order for there to be white females for black men to fuck, it takes a white male and white female to create them. So, in theory, while I love the idea of having a wife that fucks black cock in front of me, society will continue to need white females for this....if the white female truly breeds with the black male, we will have blurred lines, mixed race men and women, no color contrast.

Not saying there is anything at all wrong with mixed race *******, but if we want to keep this fantasy going, it takes white women willing to fuck black men, but also willing to have ******* with their white husbamd.

I know people are against the entire idea. I say "whatever the couple is willing to do". If they are willing to have and raise a kid sired by someone else - good on them. Abortion? Their business. Put up for adoption? Still their business. Honestly nobody's place to judge. Plenty of people out there looking to adopt a baby, period. Two couples we know adopted bi-racial (and yes we know they adopted).

We talked about it as a couple. We even toyed with the idea...but it never got into a serious planning stage. If it happened, it happened. We'd raise and love it...and that's all that mattered. People laughing and snickering at the hubby over it? So what. Yes, he is a cuck sissy in the bedroom...but he's also a provider and protector. He knows the score and he's quite capable of dealing with it.

I know people are against the entire idea. I say "whatever the couple is willing to do". If they are willing to have and raise a kid sired by someone else - good on them. Abortion? Their business. Put up for adoption? Still their business. Honestly nobody's place to judge. Plenty of people out there looking to adopt a baby, period. Two couples we know adopted bi-racial (and yes we know they adopted).

We talked about it as a couple. We even toyed with the idea...but it never got into a serious planning stage. If it happened, it happened. We'd raise and love it...and that's all that mattered. People laughing and snickering at the hubby over it? So what. Yes, he is a cuck sissy in the bedroom...but he's also a provider and protector. He knows the score and he's quite capable of dealing with it.
I agree with your statement,it is not for any to judge,and it is a decision made by the couple as to how to proceed,I am also of the same mindset as you ,if pregnancy happens we also would raise it as our own

I like your clever words.

Sarah and I discussed the possibility of pregnancy when she started regularly having sex with other men as there would always be the risk and we never intentionally set out for her to get pregnant other than by me, in any case as I had encouraged her into this lifestyle I would support her in any decision she made as a result of a pregnancy.

As such we never planned for it to happen, Sarah was on the pill but had stopped using condoms with a lover she was very close to and ended up pregnant with our eldest. I was in brief period of denial so there was no way I could be the *******. Thankfully her lover at the time was white and so question of bio-******* has not been an issue. I stood by her and had the opportunity of the unique and what I consider a special experience of watching her bloom and grow with another man's baby in her. I consider our eldest my own and would not change it for the world.

Sarah has been with Ben a year now (anniversary this weekend) and currently has one of those contraceptive implants. We have discussed her becoming pregnant, once more before it's too late, being that I had a vasectomy couple of years back it would have been with Ben her black lover but we have ultimately decided it would be better not to.

Sarah will continue using contraception for as long as required but as I noted there is always the risk of pregnancy no matter what you do and will maintain standing by her no matter what.

Sarah and I discussed the possibility of pregnancy when she started regularly having sex with other men as there would always be the risk and we never intentionally set out for her to get pregnant other than by me, in any case as I had encouraged her into this lifestyle I would support her in any decision she made as a result of a pregnancy.

As such we never planned for it to happen, Sarah was on the pill but had stopped using condoms with a lover she was very close to and ended up pregnant with our eldest. I was in brief period of denial so there was no way I could be the *******. Thankfully her lover at the time was white and so question of bio-******* has not been an issue. I stood by her and had the opportunity of the unique and what I consider a special experience of watching her bloom and grow with another man's baby in her. I consider our eldest my own and would not change it for the world.

Sarah has been with Ben a year now (anniversary this weekend) and currently has one of those contraceptive implants. We have discussed her becoming pregnant, once more before it's too late, being that I had a vasectomy couple of years back it would have been with Ben her black lover but we have ultimately decided it would be better not to.

Sarah will continue using contraception for as long as required but as I noted there is always the risk of pregnancy no matter what you do and will maintain standing by her no matter what.
If I understand you correctly, you have felt very tempted to have a black baby.

0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg

Correct, we were tempted. Sarah was feeling the urge to have another and as I have had a vasectomy Ben would have been obvious choice which would have meant a black baby. We discussed and thought it over but have chosen not to.
Thanks for sharing. Why did you choose not to do it?

Thanks for sharing. Why did you choose not to do it?

Generally we're quite happy with our family as it is, ******* are a little older and a baby would be a big change. ******* are still young enough to go to grandparents for sleepovers giving Sarah and I time alone (which often involves Ben).

Sarah was 40 this year and I think she had sense of her biological clock ticking away, if we were to have another baby now would be the time rather than later. For myself it would have been selfish reasons, the idea of trying to get pregnant, being pregnant and giving birth to a black baby would have been pretty intense.

I like to believe we're level headed and think things through before acting and we simply weighed up the pros and cons.

Back