When Dirty Talk Goes Wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any one of you brothers had a White Girl or wife call you the “N” word during sex? Or ladies do you want a Black man to call you to call him that same word? I’ve had a white wife who told me to go deep with my black man dick! I was like whoa! There will be none of that racial *******! Her cuck husband was nervous as hell! She preceded to tell me her last 5 Black men insisted she use the word and they did too!

Just throwing this subject out there for discussion! I say it is NOT permissible at all! What say you?

Actually on my Twitter, I had one woman (white) called me the "N" and she turned out to be really messed up so I blocked and reported her. I don't tolerated being called that at all because I hate racism. Now you can call me "Daddy" in the bedroom, just don't call me the "N" word, it's totally kills the mood and is very disrespectful. You respect me and I'll respect you, it's not that hard.

I have been called names a lot in my experiences , and been written on once but as far as I know nothing to do with my race. I have been asked to repeat the n word by men I was with. I did it and it seemed to turn them on so it's kind of confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back