When did you know?

borntobcuck

I should have known years ago. It wasnt until just a few years ago that I figured it out, but the signs were always there, even from my first real girl friend.

The one night I really remember was a night we were supposed to go out, but she never showed. Her sister did not know where she was nor did her room mates. They just said some guy called and she went. Finally she got home very late and we argued and talked. I would find out he called her and asked her out as a good bye. She would spend the next several hours getting felt up and making out with this guy. She then told me that if I was to be her husband I would have to get used to it.

I caved almost instantly. I agreed and she proceeded to show me all the things she did. Later that night, we would both lose our virginity. It was not until my current wife began cuckolding me that I realized I was going to be one long before I got married.

When did you realize you were going to be one?

Mine was when a 19yr old pulled out a cock double my length n and his thickness was omg. And he had me suck his cock and beg him to fuck my wife. I just couldn't believe how I obeyed after I saw his cock. I was 27. And I was tore, and then that young man showed me how to pleasure his cock w or w out my wife. I still get ashamed . I mean if a guy has a small cock like me , I'm like no way, but a long thick cock, attached to a dominant guy . Ill obey. I don't get it.

I knew from the time I was about fifteen I knew I would end up in relationships such as these. I can probably count about ten g/friends who went on to fuck other men, and then relate their size to me, often teasing me. I loved it!
One experience that sticks with me is being "de-bagged". This was when the girls would literally gang up on a guy and remove his bottom half of clothes, mocking if you were small, and wanting to see more or running away if you were big. I was not big! But not small, but they still laughed and made fun of me, when it happened to me!

Most cucks that I have met have shared with me that when younger they were impressed with bigger cocks and that for them the thought of someone bigger than them fucking a gf or wife gave them a "thrill" and for some of them the humiliation was a bonus. To be honest some cucks want and desire the humiliation while others just want the woman fucked.

I enjoy chatting with cucks and of course the wives so feel free to email me at waynerobertson1@yahoo.com

Mine was when a 19yr old pulled out a cock double my length n and his thickness was omg. And he had me suck his cock and beg him to fuck my wife. I just couldn't believe how I obeyed after I saw his cock. I was 27. And I was tore, and then that young man showed me how to pleasure his cock w or w out my wife. I still get ashamed . I mean if a guy has a small cock like me , I'm like no way, but a long thick cock, attached to a dominant guy . Ill obey. I don't get it.

I would do it too! So not to worry. I'm not gay,bi,etc. so it's cool. You have something and I that can't be explained so what! Who cares anyway.

Some guys are gifted! They have unbelievable cocks. You are not the only one that has happened to. Blacks have huge cocks. You rarely see a white guy with a big cock. I am 7" hard, but about 3" soft. Compare my softy with a black cock I felt like a cuckold. I took a shower one time and noticed a black teenager in the dressing room. His cock was hanging down looked to be soft it could have triple my size, his head of his cock was bigger than my dick. He was about 17 and I was 38. I looked like a boy and he looked like a real man. Do not choose a black guy to perform a three-some with you with a woman. You will get embarrassed.

I knew when my wife told me she was screwing black guys and I LIKED it....I'm like WTF, how can that turn me on.....didn't take long that I knew my place!!!!

I knew when I found out she had been stepping out on me while I was in the Navy. She left me, for a time, for a big dicked salesman and all I could think about while masterbating was the two of them together. Her sweet pussy being stretched out by her new man. Once we got together on the same page, and discovered BBC, we have never looked back. I love my life as her cuck, especially when I can be a sissy and enjoy BBC too.

I would do it too! So not to worry. I'm not gay,bi,etc. so it's cool. You have something and I that can't be explained so what! Who cares anyway.

For me I knew I'd be cuckold when I saw my first huge cock, A white guy, really. He was naked in the locker room at the
high school pool. I took off my swim suit exposing my very tiny cock and this guy walked over and when I bent over to
ty my snikers he stepped up to my face putting his cock inches away from my mouth. I stared and didn't stop for what seemed forever. He was at least 10 inches soft or more. I wanted to suck his cock, I'm not gay but that day I felt I could do it and let him cum in my throat. That's when I knew someday if my baby wanted to fuck a BBC I would say ok if I can watch and clean you up and his cock. That cock cuckold me and I can't forget it, I'll always obey the big cock. I can't explain it but big cocks demand thier control.

Yeah it's not necessarily gay to be submissive or a cuckold. As for me something happened I was beaten up by some black guys in the high school locker room. I went to a predominantly black school at that time. I said some racist things and was taught a lesson about respect and African american athleticism. And they all seemed to have big cocks in the locker room too, well compared to mine. But then over the next few months something really strange started happening. I would be masturbating in bed and I started having this image pop into my head of my extremely pale white thin gf secretly fucking the black guys that beAt me up. It made
me mad at first but then I just went with it and had 3 or 4 amazingly huge orgasms that night. That's when I knew.

That cock cuckold me and I can't forget it, I'll always obey the big cock. I can't explain it but big cocks demand thier control.
I have even told my wife about this fetish. I see men with big cocks as having power and authority, wether they are white or black. My wife and I have gone to nudist resorts and now she points out all of the guys that are bigger than me and tells me that if they tell me to do something I have to listen because they have a big cock and mine is much smaller.

I wish we could get out of this mental block that says cucks have small penises, or that real cuckolding is when a man's wife takes a black man as her lover. Men with sizable cocks are often cuckolded just like men with smaller cocks, and many more women cheat with guys of their own race than they do with other races. We, men, put so much importance on the COCK SIZE ... I can assure you, if a woman is going to cheat (because her worthless, lazyass husband won't put forth the effort to keep her happy in bed), she's going to cheat with a man that "looks HOT" and is "financially stable or even well off". :(

Anyone here ever being blackmailed by the wife into being a cuckold?

I met a white hubby a year ago who told me that was exactly what the wife did to him. Apparently, he was screwing her cousin. He thought she didn't know, but she later turned the tide on him and made him accept his new-found role or else she'd up and leave his ass.

Youre both definitely bi sexual. Theres nothing straight about being attracted to a penis or sucking a penis or wanting to suck a penis or obey another man in a subservient way. Youre bisexual and if your wife doesnt give you any then you are basically gay since your only sexual intercourse is with another man. How do you guys do such mental gymnastics to convince yourself youre not gay or bi?

Back