When did you know your wife needed more than your small cock.

My hubby knew straight away,when he talked me into trying some bbc,as once I did,I told him I was enjoying just the most beautiful fuck imaginable and the most incredible orgasms,that the sex was euphoric and the ultimate satisfaction a sensual woman could experience ! I quickly became a QoS,felt a deep-seated need and desire for regular bbc sex,let him know that big black cock was now my sexual preference,and that bbc was now basically the only cock that would penetrate my cunt lips,fuck my smooth warm moist pussy,and would now be the only warm sticky cum that would fill my pussy full each time I enjoyed sex and a real good fucking !
It is what it is,and such is life !
My hubby is very understanding,supportive and encouraging of my sexual awakening for bbc,and enjoys seeing me enjoy myself with my current beautiful black lover from Ghana (they tend to have bigger black cocks than most black gentlemen),or the gorgeous and delicious bbc whose fucking me at the time ! Lol xxx
You mean you don't fuck hubby anymore?

We have been married for 26 years now and together a total of 30. After about 20 years together she was shared. I had been putting on weight and aging. We still have sex but I know she desires more. Larger, thicker and able to stay hard for 45 min or more. Im a quick shooter. Im good with it. I enjoy watch and getting seconds. I have cleaned her. Our bbc friend has become unavailable. We are looking for a new one now. There is a BWC friend that has used her. That has been fun for her also. I know she whats her some bbc.

After years of marriage she brought up the subject of having another man during our pillow talk. To be fair I had suggested this at times but she shut it down immediately when I did. But when she mentioned it this time I knew she needed (wanted) a bigger and better cock. I found out her best friend had confided in an affair with a black man with hubby's ok and she was telling my wife how great it was. Eventually we agreed that she should give it a go and this black man became her first "new" cock since our engagement. When she came home (she wanted to meet him alone the first time) I could tell by the gleam in her eye and her cock breath that this wasn't just a one and done.

I knew after 25 years of marriage the first night when I watched, heard, smelled, tasted and felt her with her first BBC. The 10 years since have been the best and most exciting ever. It never gets old and I am so PROUD of her. I love that so many guys find so much pleasure with her.

Back