When a friend finds out...

Mrs.InCharge

Couple
Gold Member
From
OK, US
So this happened to me this past weekend when I totally slipped up and inadvertently mentioned my bull and a good friend totally busted me. I basically forgot that I had told her about being "romp sore" from the previous evening then my husband later truthfully tells the same friend that he hadn't been home for three days due to work obligations.

Fortunately, she is a true friend so she busted me but didn't make it overly embarrassing for me. She just had a lot of questions (nosy cow).

Anyway, that got me thinking about how others explain themselves when they get busted.

How do you explain yourself?

I made the error in judgement of telling my best friend. She had seperated from her husband and getting divorced. She had always been more outgoing and flirty than me, and I wanted a 'slut friend' to go out with at the time. So i thought she would want to go out and have some 'black guy fun'. I showed her my QoS and told her about the lifestyle, and she didnt approve at all! Not because of the ethnicity thing but because of me being married and her liking my husband etc. Tried to explain its not cheating and hubby nagged me to do it, but she wasnt impressed.
We didnt speak for a while. We are now friends again and shes got a nice boyfriend. Hubby and me go round for barbecues etc and I keep quiet about all this.

i want to tell my best friend so bad. it's agony keeping this from her because we basically tell each other everything else.

that and i'd so love for her to enjoy what i've been enjoying. she's been divorced and without a man for over 10 years and she could do with being made to feel good.

i want to tell my best friend so bad. it's agony keeping this from her because we basically tell each other everything else.

that and i'd so love for her to enjoy what i've been enjoying. she's been divorced and without a man for over 10 years and she could do with being made to feel good.
Its a bit of a gamble (see my earlier reply above) it might be an idea to have a general, fun chat about people in this lifestyle and ladies who go with black guys for sexy fun. See her reaction, if shes up for it or disapproves, then take it from there. X

I had one friend who disapproved of my lifestyle until she'd had too much to ******* one night and came over and had sex with the guy who was living with us. To this day she tells me that night changed her whole way of thinking. Luckily her disapproval left quickly and was replaced by acceptance born from experience.

Its a bit of a gamble (see my earlier reply above) it might be an idea to have a general, fun chat about people in this lifestyle and ladies who go with black guys for sexy fun. See her reaction, if shes up for it or disapproves, then take it from there. X

i have a feeling i'll probably just blurt it out at some point. or she'll discover some of the naughty texts and pictures on my phone.

My Gf told one of her good friends she works with which is now her roommate and it didn't turn out so good.. the friend asked "if he really loved you why would he let you fuck black guys for??" btw valid question but it really confused my girl for quite sometime, my girl replied "its just a sex fantasy and in our relationship we are still solid if not even more now", my girl is back in action now and even brings guys back to that apartment and her friend hears her screaming through the curtains that separate their one bedroom apartment lol thats my girl!!!

Sounds like your girlfriend is trying to seduce your roommate to it, "now she is her roommate". How did that come about?
Since her roommate did not say anything about the screaming, i am sure she is turned on and masturbating to it.

She started by telling her friend, puts idea in head.

She then gets her friend to move into an apartment together.

Just happens to be a one bedroom with just curtains between them.

She then brings back guys and has loud intense sex at night.
Hmmm

Sounds like a setup and it sounds like her friend is having hard time resisting your girlfriend pushing her slowly into a no way out encounter.

I imagine the last step will be drunken fun with your girl friend making her girlfriend do it one way or another, and getting off on watching it.

yeah i think you may be right, her friend now knows our secret and is intrigued in a sense, i definitely think she will be atleast the one to take the pictures of my girl fucking next time

So this happened to me this past weekend when I totally slipped up and inadvertently mentioned my bull and a good friend totally busted me. I basically forgot that I had told her about being "romp sore" from the previous evening then my husband later truthfully tells the same friend that he hadn't been home for three days due to work obligations.

Fortunately, she is a true friend so she busted me but didn't make it overly embarrassing for me. She just had a lot of questions (nosy cow).

Anyway, that got me thinking about how others explain themselves when they get busted.

How do you explain yourself?
I hope you are not ashamed of your BBC experiences? Maybe your friend needs to wake up and take some black cock before she gets to old. She better wake up and take this black meat and not judge you! That's all I am saying!

The best thing is either to be entirely open or entirely discreet. The more people that know a secret the less likely it is to remain a secret. Anyone that knows one of your secrets should have more to loose than you if the secrets gets out. Too often someone trusts a "friend" with a juicy tidbit and discovers that the information was passed along faster than if a billboard had been rented. If discretion is required tell no one that isn't directly involved in the activity. More than one person has been betrayed by a pissed off "friend" that blabs to get revenge over some real or imagined sleight

My ex used to talk to her friends about it. Before we were married though we were found on a website by one of her ex BFs. He was not upset that we were looking for other guys but he was FURIOUS that we were exclusively looking for black men. Ha ha.

It actually really bothered her for a while until she just came to the acceptance of I all. That might have been why she was able to open up about it with her friends.

Back