When a friend finds out...

My wife told her best friend that we engage in the interracial cuckold lifestyle and that her black lover visits us once or twice a week to have sex with my wife.
She also mentioned that I perform oral sex on her when her lover had ejaculated in her.

When she told me I was embarrassed and found it humiliating - but also arousing.

My wife finds that her lover has extremely good genes and she now wants a biracial baby by him.

If she became pregnant with a biracial baby she would be the happiest woman on earth, she said.

I would love to se her belly growing with a black baby. It would however be embarrassing when she delivers a black baby and everyone can see that I am a cuckold.

She just says: "Don't worry about what other people think. Put the shame aside and let's do what be both want. Let's have a strong and intelligent biracial kid." My wife is much stronger than I am.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_married with baby by black.jpg

My best friend found out one night and she actually was very curious about black men. She ended up hooking up with one a couple days later.
My friend Dawn has been married for nine years, in a boring relationship. We were talking about our sexual preferences, I told her about my black boyfriends and bulls and she was very curious, and decided to try it, so took some pics and is about to try her first bbc.

Attachments

• photoeffect_1439877742095.jpg
    photoeffect_1439877742095.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 81
My good friend knew before me that my wife now ex wife was screwing a married man and was also screwing blacks which made her in his eyes a cheating slut! He didn't want to tell me because he had heard it like third hand but was pretty sure it was true.

The only people we try to keep it from is family but her sister knows. Way back in the beginning of our relationship, my wife let her sisters ex-husband fuck her a couple of times. I don't know if he ever fucked her before the divorce but if I had to guess, I would say he probably did. Her sister found out and told me, so I had to explain our life style to her. She was very cool about it and to my knowledge has never said anything to any other family members. She does however keep a very close eye on her new husband when my wife's around.

Luckily I am way past this but I remember too well that "slip up" feeling!
My first was similar, I was in Atlantic City on a long weekend with a bull to meet some of his friends, but over a few weeks I told different gfs slightly different stories, then my husband (when asked by a gf) said no, he didn't go to AC with me, she was with friends (that was our agreed line, I slipped up)... my one gf was convinced I was cheating so I explained our marriage arrangement. She was confused, amused and intrigued.
Since then we are known by some friends as "swingers" and others I am sure whisper about us. My immediate family knows, just not the extent except my sister and a close cousin who is like a sister.
I don't care who knows anymore (have had interesting conversations!) but am still relatively discreet out of respect to my ******* and husband.
You are a strong and tough woman!! I admire that. I hope I can be as courageous and let my wife have a black baby with her lover which she desires very much.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_0_pregnancy_sequence-300x181.jpg

After my divorce, for a long time, I remained very discreet about the relationship with my black lover. Only a couple of VERY close girlfriends knew.. Many of my other friends were asking me why I wasn't dating and was always trying to set me up with someone and in all reality, I feared that someone would find out about us... but then one day, I just looked myself in the mirror and said to myself that it wasn't fare to my boyfriend, let alone to myself, and before I would get caught out with him some day, I just thought it was best to let my closest friends know what's been going on with me for the past 2 years so I called most of them over and told them about my black lover. Yes, I did lose a few friends because of their racist beliefs, but for every friend I lost, I think I gained about 3 more. It was such a relief to get this out in the open and I was very surprised to find out that a lot of these friends became very interested and wanted to know more details about my interracial relationship... like who was he and how and when did we meet.. and when are they going to meet this lucky guy.. Even more surprising was that 2 of my friends admitted to me that during their college days, they had some discreet flings with a few black guys also.. It was so refreshing to see how these friends were so interested, especially when black men was never a topic with us in the past. It was like I opened up a whole new discussion group and it took hours of chat with about 7 girls right in my face asking me one thing after another.. Well, as any of the readers here might expect, all but one of these girls has went black since and with us putting pressure on the other holdout, it won't take long for her to join our little group. She's wanted to so badly but being married with children, she thinks she has too much to lose if she gets caught cheating.. And I think we all respect her reasons but because she talks about it soo much, I just think she will eventually ask one of us to help her arrange a very discreet encounter with a black guy she can trust.. Her holdout has lasted a very long time,.. all this started about 17 years ago and some of the others took awhile to get into it also but the fact remains, once a friend finds out about it, it's amazing how they react to it all... then when one went black, another would eventually follow and then another and another..

Back