what's your prefrance? Young or Mature White Pussy?

Young or Mature Pussy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I enjoy looking at young pussy I enjoy fucking mature pussy. A mature woman is more likely to be able to easily accommodate me. I may be able to get it into a younger one but I think it is more trouble than what it is worth. Loose pussy has never been an issue with me. Plus a mature woman can be nearly insatiable. A 19 or 20 YO usually aren't equipped to comfortably accommodate a big man. After a few minutes in a younger one she generally want me to fill her so I will be done fucking. A mature woman wants to get fucked... a lot!

Both have the place. Young ladies remind me of how crazy I once was, their energy is infectious, and they often travel in packs which makes for lots of fun spontaneous nights. Mature ladies are usually less clingy which often means less drama. They have a lifetime of experiences which add to sex. They appreciate good dick more then their young counterparts. The look in their eyes when you make them cum, and when you find one that has yet to have the big O and you help her find it.. It is simply amazing

See im not super young more a older mature but in my late 30's have had my share of cock but know for a fact a hung black man would destroy my vagina" I've taken 7 inches total maybe fit 3 fingers in at best..but really wanna give it a shot.

See im not super young more a older mature but in my late 30's have had my share of cock but know for a fact a hung black man would destroy my vagina" I've taken 7 inches total maybe fit 3 fingers in at best..but really wanna give it a shot.
I would recommend a considerate hung bull. You want one that will let you get on top and ride cowgirl. Most women have far more cock capacity than they realize. I have had a few women over the years that couldn't handle me but the majority will if given a little time and encouragement engulf a lot of cock. The main thing is that you really want it and your are hot and horny but not concerned about being hurt. A cowgirl ride is a great way to start. Once you know what you can handle give yourself up to your bull and enjoy being a woman

Pussy is really a two simple choices, legal or illegal, if it's legal it is always good. I have never had bad pussy, but some has been a lot better than others. I prefer mature but any woman of legal age that joins the group can have my cock if she wants it. I don't care if she is 18 or 65. I prefer women that are at least 35 or 40 but I don't turn down pussy

Back