what's your prefrance? Young or Mature White Pussy?

Young or Mature Pussy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Young pussy is good, but... mature pussy is great. There’s nothing more sexier than a mature woman who knows how to put her all into it, knows what she wants and what I need.

As a middle aged cuck, I can and do jerk off to pics of younger gorgeous women with what always looks like very tight pussies. But you give me a middle aged trophy/hotwife out in the streets, with leopard print dresses, hooped earrings, killer heels, anklet and perfect nails etc. and I will be rock hard and in no time can feel the pre-cum leaking out without even touching my cock. There is nothing like having my small cock in my 43yo wifes loose pussy, and knowing how many guys have been in there and left their calling card.

I like both, It all depend on mood and what Im looking for at the moment.
Like one posted, with mature it's less drama and they tend to know what they like compared to a young where you sometimes have to do more or less all the work and decisions on that you are going to do.
Sure it's nice to stretch a young one now and then but I tend to go for those in the middle, who have gotten them self some sexual experience.

Back