what's your prefrance? Young or Mature White Pussy?

Young or Mature Pussy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my wife is mature and has become more sexual as she has got older, not always to my liking though.

Seasoned pussy is the best , some young white pussy is too narrow and who likes there cock scared up? Seasoned over unseasoned wins everytime......

I know I have become a LOT more sexual with age. It is much more enjoyable for me at 34 than when I was in my early twenties. My mind has also matured which equals drama free sexual experiences.

I know I have become a LOT more sexual with age. It is much more enjoyable for me at 34 than when I was in my early twenties. My mind has also matured which equals drama free sexual experiences.
I definitely agree. Sex is getting better for me as I get older as well. As a woman in my 40s, I'm now in the prime of my sexual life.

Mature is best. They are down with you, unafraid and want it all. I found a mature woman and it was just about fucking. We both enjoyed it and always enjoyed our time together. I could do anything I wanted to her because she wanted me to. All good, all the time it was.

I find all women of legal age fascinating and fun to be with. However there is nothing like a mature woman that is in her prime, knows what she wants and is willing to give as good as she gets. I have stated this old saying in other threads like this one..."a fine woman is like a fine wine...she only gets better with age!" Just my opinion.

I find all women of legal age fascinating and fun to be with. However there is nothing like a mature woman that is in her prime, knows what she wants and is willing to give as good as she gets. I have stated this old saying in other threads like this one..."a fine woman is like a fine wine...she only gets better with age!" Just my opinion.
That is true

Depends on the guy and what he is looking for my first wife was 23 and she left me for a guy 44 who lived in a trailer . She was looking got bigger dick and he wanted young pussy.

Back