whats your opinion on fake tits?

what is your opinion on fake tits on a woman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Real is always better. A woman with fake boobs is ok, but it shows lack of confidence or shows that they bent to social pressure. I like my women to be their own woman and confident. Fuck what the others think.
I think I agree that it shows lack of confidence. I am what I am, take me or leave me, I dont ask men to get a dick enlargement. If I want bigger I find naturally bigger

Real men love only real tits, fake tits are for losers, end of story. I was blessed with natural beautiful big tits, I think they're perfect and I'm very proud of them. I have never even met any man who wasn't all into them. ;)
That's a rather bold statement. Perhaps take into consideration that some of us "Real Men" just aren't moved by breasts ... real or fake.

Real men love only real tits, fake tits are for losers, end of story. I was blessed with natural beautiful big tits, I think they're perfect and I'm very proud of them. I have never even met any man who wasn't all into them. ;)
I must agree 100%, they do look perfect!

Interesting honest views. Always thought all men like BiG, real and fake. Asians are rarely blessed in this area.... many go for fake just to feel better and cave to notion of the perfect body. I must admit I have thought about it.

Interesting honest views. Always thought all men like BiG, real and fake. Asians are rarely blessed in this area.... many go for fake just to feel better and cave to notion of the perfect body. I must admit I have thought about it.
Just remember that gravity is a b*tch. You won't be sagging later on in life but the women with the bigguns will ;) I personally love what you're working with!

Some men like big tits, others prefer small. Some women like length, other, like myself prefer girth. Men post pics of their cocks, personally I like a man with a good bum, and those are the muscles that drive the engine. The point is every one has different likes and dislikes neither point of view is right or wrong, just different.
And this is why you're hot .., (to me at least)

Your body is about YOU. If you can't love your body and can't picture another man loving that body ... then what are you?

After much consideration and counseling, I've been shown the errors of my ways in regards to my appreciation (or lack thereof) of big ol' natural breasts. In my defense I wasn't breast fed as a baby so the merits of big ol' natural titties weren't something I had prior knowledge of. Big ol' natural titties accept my apologies and years of neglect, please consider me a friend from this day forward. :)

P.S. I'll never stop loving a juicy ass though, so you'll have to share my affections.

P.S.S. Girls with big ol' natural titties AND juicy asses are goddesses ... that is all.

After much consideration and counseling, I've been shown the errors of my ways in regards to my appreciation (or lack thereof) of big ol' natural breasts. In my defense I wasn't breast fed as a baby so the merits of big ol' natural titties weren't something I had prior knowledge of. Big ol' natural titties accept my apologies and years of neglect, please consider me a friend from this day forward. :)

P.S. I'll never stop loving a juicy ass though, so you'll have to share my affections.

P.S.S. Girls with big ol' natural titties AND juicy asses are goddesses ... that is all.

Then I'm The Ultimate Goddess!!! :blackheart: :angel:

Back