What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I wonder if my hubby fantasizes about me? If I ask and he says no, I’ll be disappointed. Fantasies don’t HAVE to be about your spouse or SO but it’s kind of cool.
It’s best that I be a Good girl/Bad girl here.
I should keep my fantasies in front of me where I can manage them.

I wonder if my hubby fantasizes about me? If I ask and he says no, I’ll be disappointed. Fantasies don’t HAVE to be about your spouse or SO but it’s kind of cool.
It’s best that I be a Good girl/Bad girl here.
I should keep my fantasies in front of me where I can manage them.
Hubby told me he dreams of me with my bull every night since sleeping caged.

1. I get my wife to agree to try BBC
2. We find a bull and arrange a meeting at a hotel.
3. We all walk in together and order a room. When the pretty receptionist nervously asks us how many beds we want, I say, "Just one large one."
4. While walking through the lobby, we get a lot of stares, because my wife is dressed like a complete slut.
5. Once in the room, I undress her and proceed to eat out her cunt. I'm doing my best to prepare her for the largest cock she's ever imagined.
6. By the time she's soaking wet, our bull comes out of the shower and drops his towel on the ground.
7. My wife's jaw drops and she seems paralyzed. But then she looks at me in a pleading way. She's changed her mind.
8. I kiss her on the forehead and then grab her ankles. I pull her legs up and spread them apart, and just hold them in place.
9. The black stallion then moves into place and places the huge head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy.
10. He very slowly pushes forward until the head and a few inches of the staff penetrate her tight pussy.
11. She lets out a soft moan, and her eyes roll back in her head.
12. The bull slowly increases his tempo and gradually adds more and more inches to his stroke.
13. My wife then looks at me with her teary eyes and says, "I love you so much. Thank you for this. You were so right."
Well prepared her to the action.

1. I get my wife to agree to try BBC
2. We find a bull and arrange a meeting at a hotel.
3. We all walk in together and order a room. When the pretty receptionist nervously asks us how many beds we want, I say, "Just one large one."
4. While walking through the lobby, we get a lot of stares, because my wife is dressed like a complete slut.
5. Once in the room, I undress her and proceed to eat out her cunt. I'm doing my best to prepare her for the largest cock she's ever imagined.
6. By the time she's soaking wet, our bull comes out of the shower and drops his towel on the ground.
7. My wife's jaw drops and she seems paralyzed. But then she looks at me in a pleading way. She's changed her mind.
8. I kiss her on the forehead and then grab her ankles. I pull her legs up and spread them apart, and just hold them in place.
9. The black stallion then moves into place and places the huge head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy.
10. He very slowly pushes forward until the head and a few inches of the staff penetrate her tight pussy.
11. She lets out a soft moan, and her eyes roll back in her head.
12. The bull slowly increases his tempo and gradually adds more and more inches to his stroke.
13. My wife then looks at me with her teary eyes and says, "I love you so much. Thank you for this. You were so right."

Sums it up, except for 3 and 4, very private.

Mine right now is....and you guys have to try this at least one time....We did and now it's the pinnacle of this lifestyle. My wife on my urging meets her guy alone....just try it one time and you'll be hooked.

The guy she has is very good looking and knowing that they're all alone in bed together is heart-pounding exciting. I think of them as making love instead of fucking. They never use a condom alone and he never pulls out something they did when I was present.

Seeing her get ready and leaving to meet him is heaven...as the clock goes by I just know he's inside her by now and the later it gets I know he's cum deep inside by now her while she held him and kissed him....the best part is they are all alone in his bed in his apartment and they are making love not fucking. It's heaven for her which makes it heaven for me.

Back