What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Have some print out a pic of me and put it up.. in a warehouse.. public men's room.. like a pinup.. for everyone to see.. then get recognized some random place.. then id be you fuck toy for the day.. if out when it happens....

If you want to put one up send me a pic of where and what city.. here are a pic of 2

Attachments

• 13191(1).jpeg
    13191(1).jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 60
  • PicsArt_07-30-06.09.59.jpg
    PicsArt_07-30-06.09.59.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 61
Going to a bar or club with my gf, she drinks and dances, a few guys hit on her but only one does it in front of me in a way thats harmless yet could lead to something. Shes ******* and ive just got a slight buzz and we decide to take off so i drive, when we walk out we run into that guy, hes waiting on a taxi cause he lives across town around the same area we live at. We tell him we wouldnt mind giving him a ride, he gets in the back and my gf does to, she says she doesnt wanr him to feel awkward, i drive us all and pretend not to notice as she loses all of her inhibitions and he seduces her. She thinks shes being sly and thinks the radio will block out the noise. I glance at them through my mirror, seeing him pull out his dick and the look of shock on her face. I play it cool and act oblivious, "honey whats wrong" she tells me nothing and to keep my eyes on the road or we might crash. She sucks his huge black cock with drunken horny passion, me and him make eye contact in the mirror and he smirks letting me know shes his right now. She climbs on top of him and rides his dick, trying not to moan, wheni ask if everything is ok she practically yells with desperation for me to keep driving. She only cares about his dick. He takes control and lays her on the seat and starts fucking her hard, her feet pressing against the glass and my seat. She and i make eye contact and she doesnt say a word, i act suprised while my dick is practicaly bursting out of my pants. I ask what the fuck is she doing, she says shes sorry but tells him to keep going, he says he wasnt planning on stopping until he cums in her pussy. I drive to his place and stop, they go at it a few more minutes before they both say to take them back to our place. I pull up and get out, they barely try to cover up as they get out, my gf avoids eye contact with me as they go inside directly into our bedroom and close the door. I spend the night sitting outside the room on the couch listening to them fuck while jerking off.

Sounds great

For me it was having the “unattainable” and “off-limits” seducing married white teachers, married white church wives and sexy white grandmothers. All start with non-subtle eye-fucks, then slipped notes telling them what to wear, then where to meet. I sent a note everyday, in thier purse, school desk, windshield and bibles; each with a compliment and a subtle demand of certain nail polish, shoes, color or eye shadow. They fight it off but eventually comply and enjoy the submission, then I reeled them in. I liked knowing I was in their heads, in control and them being afraid of anyone finding out. Watching them find the note every day was a turn on. The mindfuck!

For me it was having the “unattainable” and “off-limits” seducing married white teachers, married white church wives and sexy white grandmothers. All start with non-subtle eye-fucks, then slipped notes telling them what to wear, then where to meet. I sent a note everyday, in thier purse, school desk, windshield and bibles; each with a compliment and a subtle demand of certain nail polish, shoes, color or eye shadow. They fight it off but eventually comply and enjoy the submission, then I reeled them in. I liked knowing I was in their heads, in control and them being afraid of anyone finding out. Watching them find the note every day was a turn on. The mindfuck!

I would have 2 men making love to me (identical twins) both of them that looked exactly like you. I’d never close my eyes. TWICE the fantasy. TWICE the orgasms. TWICE the sensory overload.

1. I get my wife to agree to try BBC
2. We find a bull and arrange a meeting at a hotel.
3. We all walk in together and order a room. When the pretty receptionist nervously asks us how many beds we want, I say, "Just one large one."
4. While walking through the lobby, we get a lot of stares, because my wife is dressed like a complete slut.
5. Once in the room, I undress her and proceed to eat out her cunt. I'm doing my best to prepare her for the largest cock she's ever imagined.
6. By the time she's soaking wet, our bull comes out of the shower and drops his towel on the ground.
7. My wife's jaw drops and she seems paralyzed. But then she looks at me in a pleading way. She's changed her mind.
8. I kiss her on the forehead and then grab her ankles. I pull her legs up and spread them apart, and just hold them in place.
9. The black stallion then moves into place and places the huge head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy.
10. He very slowly pushes forward until the head and a few inches of the staff penetrate her tight pussy.
11. She lets out a soft moan, and her eyes roll back in her head.
12. The bull slowly increases his tempo and gradually adds more and more inches to his stroke.
13. My wife then looks at me with her teary eyes and says, "I love you so much. Thank you for this. You were so right."

Sex in an airplane bathroom is a real bitch to do. Flight attendant acted really pissed when we came out but her face was flushed and I think it got her hot. Like I said fantasy is for children. Now that I am older I doubt that I would do it again but I did it once. When I was in the Navy I did a thing in the far east called "Chicken in a Basket" The woman is in a basket with a hole in the bottom, the woman in the basket is lowered onto the bull and the basket is slowly rotated until you cum. One of the hardest orgasms in my life. Now I am old and grey and I have have some great memories, not a lot "I wish I had ..."

Sounds like too much work for a nut
Said the squirrel:wub:

Back