What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Looking ay tjat picture. I would say poor pussy but looking closer. I van tell she is really enjoying those cocks

I have heard some stories about it, that with or without your husband permission the black men tjer will Fuck you and own you. After hearing tjat , it has made me want to Yale a trip to Africa AMD get own by them

Then come back to the States to my husband like nothing happened

It is amusing and arousing to watch African men make advances on white women. They certainly are not put off by the presence of husband or fathers. They certainly know that some men like to see their wife with a black man, and that some women want it whether they are married or not. They are certainly capable of teamwork to screen a husband, or ******* from the advances made by others on their females. Certain tourist hotels in some of the main Africans cities are thronged with men looking for a chance with a visiting white tourists, and they are men with serious wandering hand trouble where white women are concerned even when she is standing next to her husband/*******.
That is hit or miss.
Expats in Africa for a lot longer than a two week holiday are far more likely to be entrapped, enticed, tempted, or blackmailed into submission than tourists that might only be in a main city for one night before off in a safari van.
Tourists have little chance of being 'owned', every chance of being fucked and even gang fucked, careful or not
Females accompanying men on contract for a year tor two have much greater chance of coming under the influence of a rich or a powerfully connected African and that can end up close to an 'owned' situation.
More than once I have been sitting at a hotel bar in Harare with my wife having a ******* when an African arrived at the other side of my wife, sit down, ordered a *******, and then placed his hand on my wife's thigh as though it was the most natural thing to do in the world. My wife rarely pushed their hand away quickly if at all and two occasions she simply turned to me and told me to 'go book a room,' another time without any word to me she took the African's hand walked out the bar with him. Africans know it is worth chancing their luck and just go for it

Wow that's a fascinating story and arousing as well, how for a lot about that and I've always had my mind intrigued by it, I have a guy who wants me to go to Angola, young 19 year old I do want to really I do want to really bad because that's been 1 of my fantasies you think I should take a chance

Wow that's a fascinating story and arousing as well, how for a lot about that and I've always had my mind intrigued by it, I have a guy who wants me to go to Angola, young 19 year old I do want to really I do want to really bad because that's been 1 of my fantasies you think I should take a chance

That's intersting. I assume he is the ******* of a rich African to be where you are. Angola is quietly oil rich. Not the noisy oil rich of Nigeria but there it is one of the richest oil countries. I assume therefore that this 19yo is being financed by a wealthy *******/family. In such circumstances I have heard of the ******* expecting his due from the females his ******* has 'acquired'. You might not appreciate the tight financial strings African heads of family employ...
It seems relatovely safe, with few horror stories now that the civil war is long in the past. I have recently heard of more people having 'adventures' there.
I am fairly sure if you went you would have an adventure but don't expect anything to be restricted to him. he would want to 'show you off' and may want prove his 'power' over you by gifting you to others.
The danger...he may know a brothel owner who will pay him good money for you...that's how most white women get tricked into African brothels..

Oh I see,

Of course that might not be his aim.
I have also known Africans to apply to the African courts to prevent a white woman leaving the country carrying a baby concieved in that African country as it would deny the rights of the ******* and *******'s rights are often much stronger outside the 'west.' That can make the white woman dependant on the African.
Of course he may just want the satisfaction and pride of impregnating another man's wife, or just fathering a baby on a white woman.
My wife never went off the pill in Africa, just in case. This was not an issue with her lover, but is with some men

Back