What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Sex in an airplane bathroom is a real bitch to do. Flight attendant acted really pissed when we came out but her face was flushed and I think it got her hot. Like I said fantasy is for children. Now that I am older I doubt that I would do it again but I did it once. When I was in the Navy I did a thing in the far east called "Chicken in a Basket" The woman is in a basket with a hole in the bottom, the woman in the basket is lowered onto the bull and the basket is slowly rotated until you cum. One of the hardest orgasms in my life. Now I am old and grey and I have have some great memories, not a lot "I wish I had ..."

I agree with you though I don't consider myself old. I do not have a lot of 'I wish I had's but I do have several 'What the hell was I thinking'

In a perfect world! I fantasize about having two beautiful women. One Brunette, the other Blonde.. We're somewhere in South Beach. They're both mines to fuck for an entire week. Just EAT and Fuck....... No job, no unwanted phone calls, No disturbance!

P.S ******* alot of Water Too :rolleyes:

In a perfect world! I fantasize about having two beautiful women. One Brunette, the other Blonde.. We're somewhere in South Beach. They're both mines to fuck for an entire week. Just EAT and Fuck....... No job, no unwanted phone calls, No disturbance!

I want spend a weekend trip with my wife(black) an Asian and a white girl. We have done both separate but figured putting them together would the makings of a weekend to remember.

My fantasy would be to have both Mandingo and Ice Cold living with us
Every morning I would wake them both up by sucking their massive cocks
to full attention. I would then watch the two of them pound my wife's pussy
Balls deep bringing her to countless orgasms until they are ready to cum at which
Point they put us on our knees side by side. We both open wide and they
take turns filling both of our mouths with their hot cum.

3 black men come to the house to "sell" some random item and are invited in. once in the house they get aggressive and one grabs me and the other 2 grab my wife and pull us into the bedroom. when there they tie me to a chair in the room and through the wife on the bed. they rip off her clothes and start taking off theirs. when she sees their large hard cocks she realizes whats next. they take turns fucking her pussy and face. after a few minutes of fighting it she relents and actually starts to enjoy it. 2 of them end up finishing in her now beat up pussy and the 3rd one finishing on her chest. as she lays there to tired to move they untie me and push my face into her very worn out and soaking wet pussy and have me clean her pussy up of whatever cum wasnt still inside of her. i am then instructed to scoop up the cum from her chest and feed it to her. after that she is hooked on bbc and wont fuck me anymore.

airplane bathroom? Rare to have a bathroom on a plane.
Modern planes do not seem to have large toilet cubicles these days, but it is as good a way as any to break a long flight

and when you know your ******* are not going anywhere in your absence...
I have always referred to any room with a toilet as a bathroom. I must admit though I don't recall ever taking a bath on an airplane, however I have been soaked a few times at the counter by the time I have checked my baggage.

I have heard some stories about it, that with or without your husband permission the black men tjer will Fuck you and own you. After hearing tjat , it has made me want to Yale a trip to Africa AMD get own by them

Then come back to the States to my husband like nothing happened

Back