What's your hobby...

Easy-Going Cali 8

Male
Real Person
I'm just curious to see what people like to do, besides big black cock ;) I myself have a lot of different interests and I am always curious to hear about new topics or things I don't know about. I'll start everyone off. Some of the things I like are music, golf, fishing, hunting, cooking, cars, and anything nerdy to name a few. What about everyone else?

I'm just curious to see what people like to do, besides big black cock ;) I myself have a lot of different interests and I am always curious to hear about new topics or things I don't know about. I'll start everyone off. Some of the things I like are music, golf, fishing, hunting, cooking, cars, and anything nerdy to name a few. What about everyone else?

Good post, always interesting to find out what people are about aside from the pursuit of carnal pleasures...

Sports- kind of hard to call this a "hobby" considering that I haven't taken place in a competitive athletic contest in nearly 20 years, but I guess being a sports fan is kind of a hobby. I like baseball, football, basketball, hockey, and soccer, and I've coached high school football for 15 years.

Reading- I love to read, I try to read at least 10 books a year. I have a degree in History so the books I read are almost exclusively from the History section, with my main interests being Modern European History and American (Colonial, Revolutionary War, Civil War/Reconstruction especially).

Cats- I'm a cat owner (2), or parent, or I'm owned by 2 cats, depending on how you look at it.

TV- I tend to watch a decent amount of TV. I particularly like crime shows like the kind on Investigation Discovery, and I'm a huge Law & Order fan.

Travel- can't really call it a hobby because I haven't done much of it, but given more leisure time and money, I'd like to do more of it.

Good post, always interesting to find out what people are about aside from the pursuit of carnal pleasures...

Sports- kind of hard to call this a "hobby" considering that I haven't taken place in a competitive athletic contest in nearly 20 years, but I guess being a sports fan is kind of a hobby. I like baseball, football, basketball, hockey, and soccer, and I've coached high school football for 15 years.

Reading- I love to read, I try to read at least 10 books a year. I have a degree in History so the books I read are almost exclusively from the History section, with my main interests being Modern European History and American (Colonial, Revolutionary War, Civil War/Reconstruction especially).

Cats- I'm a cat owner (2), or parent, or I'm owned by 2 cats, depending on how you look at it.

TV- I tend to watch a decent amount of TV. I particularly like crime shows like the kind on Investigation Discovery, and I'm a huge Law & Order fan.

Travel- can't really call it a hobby because I haven't done much of it, but given more leisure time and money, I'd like to do more of it.
I like to travel when I can. I've been thinking about getting back into reading novels (spy and mystery). Right now I read manga, but I've thought about american comics. Mythbusters is one of my favorite shows.

Thanks! I think the same eye that give me a sense for design also gives me a sense for photography, thus the interest. They kind of go well together when you think about it. A lot of the different art disciplines work well together.

Back