What's wrong with me?

It gets even more addictive when you are actually on your knees getting faced fucked, Then, when he pumps his load down your throat and pulls out, you look down at your penis dripping pre-cum. And you know who you are! You find yourself begging you wife to fuck him more often, because you need his cock too!

Am I just such a coward that I don't have what it takes to accept my place as a little sissy cuck faggot whiteboi? To accept that completely? I don't know what to do. I'm scared. I need help.
Find a nice Black cock to suck. Once it’s in your mouth, your worries will dissolve and you will know in your heart and mind that this is what you were meant to do. Trust me. You will not regret it. :)

The first time I sucked a huge cock, and he held the back of my head as he shot his load down my throat, it was the most amazing experience and for me the planets finally aligned. One mantra i have always lived by when it comes to this lifestyle is: The truth will set you free. I have never questioned being a submissive bi cuck ever since.

I try to fight it. I remind myself this is wrong, that I need to be a real man. But then I find myself jerking off to the tought of a strong black man forsing his big fat cock down my throat. What's wrong with me??

We all start with those thoughts. But when you see precum dripping out of your dick when you fantasize of been with a black guy you realize its normal for you and most white guys. Its just that some refuse to admit it.

I try to fight it. I remind myself this is wrong, that I need to be a real man. But then I find myself jerking off to the tought of a strong black man forsing his big fat cock down my throat. What's wrong with me??
Its normal to ask yourself that...its a natural thought for us though you are just discovering that you are not a true alpha male and want to submit to a real man. Again completely normal and I think if put in the situation many many many white boys would do the same.

Am I just such a coward that I don't have what it takes to accept my place as a little sissy cuck faggot whiteboi? To accept that completely? I don't know what to do. I'm scared. I need help.

I felt similar for a long time but slowly accept it as reality. I had to think back into childhood and be honest with myself that I've always been more fem than other boys. I use to love playing with my moms make up and even pretending to be girly when no one knew. Then I had to be honest with myself about my inferiority around black men and woman. I've always felt it but didn't realize what it was. It took some time and acceptance but I can admit that at minimum I am a bisexual with sexual attraction to predominantly black men and blonde women. That's at minimum surface acceptance. Add the fact that I cum harder than ever when jacking in thigh highs and panties, pinching my nipples and licking my lips thinking about a black man having sex with me and I've had to accept that Im a closted sissy as well. Different level of acceptance than just being bi but it's step work. Key is be honest with yourself and don't be afraid.

There is nothing wrong with you sweetheart. And i know at first you think there is, and for a while youll have a constant struggle, but in all reality these thoughts and feelings are just your inner sissy begging you to come out! For me, it was a long and painful mental process and for the longest time i felt as if my personality was split in 2. One half a man who loved women and the other a girly girl who loved men. I thought i was crazy and when i finally broke, and began dressing up and taking dick and was used like a woman, the man in me eventually faded and i became who i was always meant to be.

Dont let yourself suffer babyboy. Accept who you are and let her free. Youll be happier for it.

I want a strong black man to take me by ******* and make me admit that I'm nothing but his little white bitch boy. To break all the resistance I have to just giving in. To fuck all the masculinity out of me. To break me as a man so I can be reborn as a sissy. If you are willing to make my dreams come true, pm me.
You're not alone in that admission. Many of us share it with you. It takes time and honesty to finally admit what you have.

Back