What's the worst thing?

I do everything for my black master and I won't fuck my husband. I suck and swallow, I give rim jobs and do gangbangs and bukkae. I take it bareback in all my holes. I think what he hates most is having to obey a black master and being made to lick me clean. I have received golden showers and he hates it to have a black man piss on him!

View attachment 1103193 View attachment 1103194 Mmm...good question! Hubby didn't like me rimming a guy, still uncomfortable about that. But one of the worst thing he watched was when my bull made me change hubby's initials JBC to BBC on my tit. Hubby had been so glad I'd got his initials on show and to have them permanently changed to BBC really sickened him!
Wow, your commitment is admirable!

The "worst" thing seems to be a moving target for me. The first time I watched Amie have sex with a black man it was a black man named Dwayne it was her rimming him, that totally shocked me and I never even considered asking her to lick my ass. That barely had sunk in when she then willingly let him tie her up and let him fuck her ass. Her and I had been married for several years at that point and she had never let me do her anally. She told me it was too uncomfortable for her. To add insult to injury Dwayne had brought along 3 of his friends to "watch" and they all ended up screwing her that night also. Nothing was off limits and they did her in every conceivable way and all bareback. Before then I had assumed that condoms would be used and they none were.
Since that first experience, I have gotten used to seeing her ass get fucked. My wife also seems to be willing to do more extreme acts with black lovers and while many times I have been disturbed I have at the same time been very aroused.

The "worst" thing seems to be a moving target for me. The first time I watched Amie have sex with a black man it was a black man named Dwayne it was her rimming him, that totally shocked me and I never even considered asking her to lick my ass. That barely had sunk in when she then willingly let him tie her up and let him fuck her ass. Her and I had been married for several years at that point and she had never let me do her anally. She told me it was too uncomfortable for her. To add insult to injury Dwayne had brought along 3 of his friends to "watch" and they all ended up screwing her that night also. Nothing was off limits and they did her in every conceivable way and all bareback. Before then I had assumed that condoms would be used and they none were.
Since that first experience, I have gotten used to seeing her ass get fucked. My wife also seems to be willing to do more extreme acts with black lovers and while many times I have been disturbed I have at the same time been very aroused.

So, for you, and most cucks, it is Loss Of Control that is the worse thing. Taken too far, that loss of control can devestate any relationship. Trust, respect and a natual order is broken.

Deep down, women are wired to be 'dominated harem playthings' when it comes to sexuality. When introduced to a new male in the sexual relationship, a relationship that exists for sex and nothing else, where there are no natural restrictions of being a 'good wife', women will let go and do anything in bed. Their wild passions are released.

I mean I think getting a full belly of her lover's offspring... there's no longer lasting and no more impactful reminder of how a big bare unprotected cock came in her than 9 months of pregnant belly sticking out and many many years of raising a baby that isn't yours.

Is that the worst thing is that could happen? Because from my perspective, the privilege of raising a strong dark black baby born of my future slutty wife's ovaries and womb would be the best thing I could imagine!

Hubby said the worst thing was when I jerked a thick black sick off onto our wedding album. as it's a fabric covered album his jizz has left a huge stain all over it. every time we look at our wedding photos we are reminded of my infidelity. x

Yeah I agree that it's the emotional things that would hurt most.

Hubby said the worst thing was when I jerked a thick black sick off onto our wedding album. as it's a fabric covered album his jizz has left a huge stain all over it. every time we look at our wedding photos we are reminded of my infidelity. x
I love it wish was my sperm

I do everything for my black master and I won't fuck my husband. I suck and swallow, I give rim jobs and do gangbangs and bukkae. I take it bareback in all my holes. I think what he hates most is having to obey a black master and being made to lick me clean. I have received golden showers and he hates it to have a black man piss on him!
He should just accept his place as being below you and the superior black bull and concentrate on serving both of you as us white sissy fag cucks all should.

For us it's that moment when she is comfortable enough with a bull to say to me it's time to go home and she is staying for the night. The hotness of that combined with the wondering what they are doing and talking about is the ultimate high / gut wrenching moment.
As a rule she never shares what happened between her and the bull thereafter - ultimate control for her.

Back