What's the worst thing?

My wife won't even touch my tiny penis with her hands, so the worst (aka best) thing would be for her to look me in the eyes while I have to watch her worship a big black dick by rubbing it all over her face, and moaning while she sucks it, and then letting him come on her face!

BTW, you're a Goddess Katie! Love your picks!
Awwww thanks hunny. ur super sweet. x

I mean I think getting a full belly of her lover's offspring... there's no longer lasting and no more impactful reminder of how a big bare unprotected cock came in her than 9 months of pregnant belly sticking out and many many years of raising a baby that isn't yours.
I have left a wife with a memory like that...cucky still thanks me till this day.

IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0067.JPG Mmm...good question! Hubby didn't like me rimming a guy, still uncomfortable about that. But one of the worst thing he watched was when my bull made me change hubby's initials JBC to BBC on my tit. Hubby had been so glad I'd got his initials on show and to have them permanently changed to BBC really sickened him!

Without a doubt it's a white wife having a Black Baby.
Not only is this a Permanente reminder that the woman you love, the woman you married, the woman that made all those vows on the alter in front of your family and friends has been unfaithful to you but it's also propably the most humiliating thing that can ever happen to a white husband as all your family and friends will know you have been cucked.
Can't think of anything better if I am honest.

View attachment 1103193 View attachment 1103194 Mmm...good question! Hubby didn't like me rimming a guy, still uncomfortable about that. But one of the worst thing he watched was when my bull made me change hubby's initials JBC to BBC on my tit. Hubby had been so glad I'd got his initials on show and to have them permanently changed to BBC really sickened him!
Wow now that's the winner. I've seen qos tattoos before but changing the initials goes above and beyond. ps love that outfit. x

View attachment 1103193 View attachment 1103194 Mmm...good question! Hubby didn't like me rimming a guy, still uncomfortable about that. But one of the worst thing he watched was when my bull made me change hubby's initials JBC to BBC on my tit. Hubby had been so glad I'd got his initials on show and to have them permanently changed to BBC really sickened him!
Classic. Now that is being owned. Although if I was the hubby I would have said no fucking way and made sure it didnt happen. There are limits you know.

IMG_0555.JPG
Classic. Now that is being owned. Although if I was the hubby I would have said no fucking way and made sure it didnt happen. There are limits you know.
Ha! Very true! As I always say to New would-be cucks, be careful what you wish for! I'm sure my hubby didn't imagine I'd be changing his initials and walking round with BBC on me when we started!

Back