What's the one fantasy you're afraid to tell your wife?

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Tell us about the one fantasy that may be one step over the line and that you are afraid to tell your wife? (keep it legal)

Well, that's just the problem, see ... keeping it legal means they're too extreme to discuss with the wife. :confused:

DAMN, Mac!
To think that the ONLY fantasies you have that you are afraid to share with your wife all have "illegal" elements to them is totally surprising! I didn't think you were THAT kinky! :D:bounce:

I think I have the perfect wife, in that I feel that I can tell her anything. So, for me - I don't have any fantasy that she isn't already aware of.

I recently had the opportunity to tell her of my membership here on the site and informed her that her picture was being viewed by millions of men, per day. I think she liked that!

I asked her to sign up for her own membership, but she has declined so far.

She has some of her own sexual fantasies that she has told me - some of which cause me to put my tail between my legs! But, I will do whatever she wishes and give her anything she wants, so long as it is legal. And, thus far, she has also agreed to the same thing in that she will do whatever I desire, again - so long as it is legal.

I think I have the perfect wife, in that I feel that I can tell her anything. So, for me - I don't have any fantasy that she isn't already aware of.

I recently had the opportunity to tell her of my membership here on the site and informed her that her picture was being viewed by millions of men, per day. I think she liked that!

I asked her to sign up for her own membership, but she has declined so far.

She has some of her own sexual fantasies that she has told me - some of which cause me to put my tail between my legs! But, I will do whatever she wishes and give her anything she wants, so long as it is legal. And, thus far, she has also agreed to the same thing in that she will do whatever I desire, again - so long as it is legal.

Wow! I had to look twice as, for a second, I thought I had written this! :) (Except for the picture of her part. ;) )

Nice to see someone else has a Wife like mine! :dance:

.... I will do whatever she wishes and give her anything she wants, so long as it is legal. And, thus far, she has also agreed to the same thing in that she will do whatever I desire, again - so long as it is legal.

You know, lots of states have some weird, outdated laws on the books. I know in my own state of NC sodomy and oral sex are still considered illegal. :)
The government can fuck you in the ass, here, but the citizens can't initiate such activities. :rolleyes:

Back