whats the most submissive thing a cuckold husband can do?

Setting your mom up with Black men, licking and sucking a Black female's feet, getting pissed on by several Black ladies at the same time, setting your ******* up with Black men, licking your wife's Black lover's balls as he penetrates her, thanking him for fucking your wife, guiding a Black cock into your cousin's butthole, taking Black cock in the ass until they cum, raising a baby that isn't yours.

Not that I've done any of those things.... LOL. Hehe
Agree.
In addition to your wife, let your mom and your ******* have sex with black. And you need to make slaves of black women,And lick their feet, let them play with your body

This is for all the BULLS what is the most submissive thing a cuckold husband can do to show you he knows you are the stud? wear a cage? be shaved clean asshole to belly button? fluff your cock? suck your cock and swallow a load? lic your balls and ass as you mount and pleasure his wife? clean your cock ballsack and ass after you are done breeding his wife? clean your seed from his wifespussy? beatoff his little cock as he watches you pleasure his wife? handle your cock and put it into his wifes waiting pussy? cock size comparison holding your cock?

Three very humiliating things that my wife's bull did.

When she came home from church one Sunday morning, he dropped his pants in the living room and bent over our couch. He ordered my wife to kneel down behind him, toss his salad, and then kiss me with her tongue so that I could taste his asshole on her tongue and breath.

Another time, he had her take him up her married asshole. She has never let me fuck her asshole. Then he called me up into the bedroom, and had me clean her from behind while he gloated about taking my sweet wife in married her asshole like a real man does

And he topped it off once by having me wife milk him into the champagne glass that we used to toast at our wedding reception. He then had her drop her wedding ring into his cum. He ordered me to fish the ring out with my tongue, clean it, and then kneel in front of my wife and him While I placed the ring back on her finger.

Three very humiliating things that my wife's bull did.

When she came home from church one Sunday morning, he dropped his pants in the living room and bent over our couch. He ordered my wife to kneel down behind him, toss his salad, and then kiss me with her tongue so that I could taste his asshole on her tongue and breath.

Another time, he had her take him up her married asshole. She has never let me fuck her asshole. Then he called me up into the bedroom, and had me clean her from behind while he gloated about taking my sweet wife in married her asshole like a real man does

And he topped it off once by having me wife milk him into the champagne glass that we used to toast at our wedding reception. He then had her drop her wedding ring into his cum. He ordered me to fish the ring out with my tongue, clean it, and then kneel in front of my wife and him While I placed the ring back on her finger.

That's hot as hell, about the wedding ring!

The most submissive thing is letting the bull impregnate your white wife with a black baby.

But in my opinion its definitely the most rewarding thing you can do for your wife and yourself.
View attachment 1232617
White cucks like me who delight in watching their wives (and other related white women) be impregnated by Black men and work my ass off supporting them and their interracial babies are awarded the title of "Ultimate Cuckold".

licking a bulls cum out of my wife’s pussy i always found submissive. Then my wife had me suck a black cock to completion infront of another female, one i had known for years my wife had converted to black cock. Being on my knees made to remove the bulls clothes and fold them properly and place on the couch, pulling down his underwear with my teeth as they instructed and taking his load while they watched, giggled, gave instructions then got hornier and hornier made me feel very submissive. Having me stick a tongue in a bulls ass right before and while he’s cumming is pretty submissive as well But when I’m performing for the girls and they tell the bull to bend over and spread his cheeks and instruct me to get my tongue in that asshole, they get close and make sure I’m licking that asshole right…makes you feel very submissive but i crave that feeling.

Back