whats the most submissive thing a cuckold husband can do?

This is for all the BULLS what is the most submissive thing a cuckold husband can do to show you he knows you are the stud? wear a cage? be shaved clean asshole to belly button? fluff your cock? suck your cock and swallow a load? lic your balls and ass as you mount and pleasure his wife? clean your cock ballsack and ass after you are done breeding his wife? clean your seed from his wifespussy? beatoff his little cock as he watches you pleasure his wife? handle your cock and put it into his wifes waiting pussy? cock size comparison holding your cock?

This is for all the BULLS what is the most submissive thing a cuckold husband can do to show you he knows you are the stud? wear a cage? be shaved clean asshole to belly button? fluff your cock? suck your cock and swallow a load? lic your balls and ass as you mount and pleasure his wife? clean your cock ballsack and ass after you are done breeding his wife? clean your seed from his wifespussy? beatoff his little cock as he watches you pleasure his wife? handle your cock and put it into his wifes waiting pussy? cock size comparison holding your cock?
Offering other female members if possible like sister, mom, ******* to bull may be huge favour to bull apart from full filling bulls fantasies...
But again what cuckold offers is not important.. Instead what bull desires and how much cuckold is able to full fill his desires ultimate test of how much cuckold has gone and beyond to please bull. Otherwise cuckold can make big sacrifices and bull may not be interested in that as his interest could be some thing different then what is being offered to him

Offering other female members if possible like sister, mom, ******* to bull may be huge favour to bull apart from full filling bulls fantasies...
But again what cuckold offers is not important.. Instead what bull desires and how much cuckold is able to full fill his desires ultimate test of how much cuckold has gone and beyond to please bull. Otherwise cuckold can make big sacrifices and bull may not be interested in that as his interest could be some thing different then what is being offered to him
Agree with that 100%
In my opinion all white wives girlfriends daughters sisters ect need to get their tight pink pussys ravaged by several bbcs at least once in their lives

I agree with this.

Setting your mom up with Black men, licking and sucking a Black female's feet, getting pissed on by several Black ladies at the same time, setting your ******* up with Black men, licking your wife's Black lover's balls as he penetrates her, thanking him for fucking your wife, guiding a Black cock into your cousin's butthole, taking Black cock in the ass until they cum, raising a baby that isn't yours.

Not that I've done any of those things.... LOL. Hehe

Setting your mom up with Black men, licking and sucking a Black female's feet, getting pissed on by several Black ladies at the same time, setting your ******* up with Black men, licking your wife's Black lover's balls as he penetrates her, thanking him for fucking your wife, guiding a Black cock into your cousin's butthole, taking Black cock in the ass until they cum, raising a baby that isn't yours.

Not that I've done any of those things.... LOL. Hehe
I've been raising Black twins √ and they have sent a grandpa of theirs for 'taking Black cock in the ass until he cum' √ and 'licking his balls as he penetrated her' √

i agree

Back