What's the difference?

I think fucking another man's wife, without his consent or knowledge, is not only a disrespectful practice, but a dangerous one. If that's the purpose one has for fucking married women, they have embedded issues and should not complain when karma runs its course.
There's simply too much free pussy out there to be chancing the repercussions as a result of some reparational vendetta.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

Last edited:
I think fucking another man's wife, without his consent or knowledge, is not only a disrespectful practice, but a dangerous one. If that's the purpose one has for fucking married women, they have embedded issues and should not complain when karma runs its course.
There's simply too much free pussy out there to be chancing the repercussions as a result of some reparational vendetta.
View attachment 503856 Mac
Easy to say when u have a good marriage. Embedded issues? That's right take a handful of pills everyday, see a therapist twice a week, and be a good little wife? Judgmental much!

Easy to say when u have a good marriage. Embedded issues? That's right take a handful of pills everyday, see a therapist twice a week, and be a good little wife? Judgmental much!

I think the "embedded issues" that Mac speaks about are in regard to the guys who get off on fucking married women.

Back