whats the difference black cock and true bull cock...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by straightdrop, Jul 17, 2013.

1. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

There really is a difference between Black dick and bull cock , just wanted some insight on how u women feel about fucking a regular everyday black man as opposed to fucking that bull cock that last for days in your guts?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    :bounce: ... re: "regular everyday black man" ... don't worry about any of the black men here taking that as an insult 'cause I doubt any of that type of black men are here. ;)

3. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

I am black and who in there right mind would take that as an insult.. Only a simple minded person would think like this...

4. MyLovelyLaurita

MyLovelyLaurita Active Member

Is that why you stated on my profile that I might need the blessing, instead of my wife's pussy?

5. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    The last black guy I was with basically says that he's "big enough to be interesting but not big enough to hurt". Definitely a fair assessment, and I can't wait to get together with him again in a few weeks. Really looking forward to more fun!

6. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    There you go... Strength and stamina... Strong aggressive! Our you can basically say... (DOPE DICK) Meaning it has you coming back for more...Lol!